Chapter 27: Fear keeps us going

Taylor's pov
I woke up around 7 am. My mom told me and kim that we could stay home for the week from school. But Eliza wanted everyone else to go to school so they could bring us our homework. I started to cry and logan came in my room and grabbed my hands and rubbed them. "Hey snowflake, it will get better, your safe now. It will hurt for a while. You just lost him. It is gonna hurt for a while. But I will be here with you every step of the way." Logan said rubbing my hands. I hugged him. I honestly want to feel better, But I can't. It hurts to much. I wanna try and focus on something else that way it will be easier. I walked back to my bed from my swing chair and I layed down. I felt logan kiss my cheek. "Don't worry snowflake, I try my hardest to find my father and protect our families." Logan said rubbing my arm. I heard him grab his backpack and close my door. I fell asleep again.

Kim's pov
I woke up around 8 am. I decided to put on my favorite jogging outfit and running shoes. I went downstairs and saw my mom crying while Eliza was drinking tea and rubbing her back telling her she will be ok. I put my hair in a ponytail and went out the front door and started running. I ran for about 30 minutes. I walked back to my house and I got a text from my mom.
M=mom K=Kim
M- hey Kimmy how was your run?
K- it was really good. Nice and quiet.
M- well it's about to get chilly, so come home so you can get warm.
I am so worried about my mom. She doesn't deserve this pain that Jack's dad put her through. I walked inside the house and said hi to my mom and Eliza. I went to my room and grabbed my cozy brown sweater and grey sweat pants and got in the shower. Afterwards, I washed my face and I accidentally used my telekinesis and broke my glass that I rinse my mouth with. Sometimes I forget I can't control my powers in stressful situations. I picked up the glass shards and put them in the garbage. I put on my comfy clothes and went downstairs and watched my favorite movie Clueless with Taylor and my mom.

A/N:Sorry this one is kinda slow but trust me this is one little filler chapter.