Chapter 10: Anger and Love

Taylor POV:
We went home and as soon as we went home jack and Logan slept over in the guest room by my room. Kim and I both went to bed.
I fell asleep. Wait, where am I? I'm at the dojo. Whoa I don't have my powers. I went inside. Logan was fighting his father. His father had a gun. "Son its either me or the girl."
He said. He ran to me. "I chose her". Logan said smiling at me." His father pulled the gun out and pointed towards me. Everything was slow. Logan tried to save me. "No please don't do this". Logan said with tears in his eyes". He pulled the trigger.
Noooooo. "I woke up and screamed so loud that New York could hear me. Logan ran in my room. "Hey its OK just breathe. It was just a dream". I started to cry. Logan sat in my bed and pulled me toward him. "Taylor, don't worry I had a nightmare too." Logan said with sadness in his voice. I explained the dream to him. He said we might have shared a dream. He hugged me tight. I pulled away.

Logan POV:
I hate that my dad did that to the girl I love. That's it I can't hold it in anymore. I kissed her.

Taylor POV:
Omg he really is kissing me. This felt like a amazing dream. I pulled away. "Taylor, I have to tell you I love you so much. When you told me about the dream I got so mad at my dad. I love you Taylor." Logan said smiling. Omg I can't believe he really loves me. "Logan I love you too." I say. He kissed me again. Then he pulled away. We hugged. Oh god, Kim and Jack are standing in the door way. This is gonna be a long night.