Chapter 22: The Battle of good and evil

Kim's pov:
"Mrs Brewer how are you alive?" I said in shock. She told me that she used her powers to remove the bullet out of her stomach and the only reason she is not dead is because the bullet didn't hit any vital organs. I am so glad she is ok. "Kim, please don't tell the triplets about this, I need some time to tell them myself." Eliza said with a worried look on her face. I promised her that I wouldn't. I also agreed to keep in contact with her so I can give her updates on everything. I got in my car and drove off and I went home thinking about how scared everyone is.

Taylor's pov:
I told logan we needed sleep and I think he agreed I can't tell he seemed really sleepy too. So we laid down on my bed and we cuddled till we fell asleep.
"Where are we?" I heard logan say. He kept shouting my name. I got up and grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "Logan I think this is a dream, I keep forgetting that we share dreams." I said looking
around. We were in a big room and it looked like a training room. There were a couple of bow staffs on the ground and a couple of weapons on the wall. I heard footsteps and logan and I turned around and saw ourselves and we looked different. The other version of me had my hair pulled back in a braid with a grey jacket with matching grey pants and a black crop top. Logan double was wearing a red long sleeve shirt with black pants. I saw my double blast logan with a ice blast. "Taylor what is going on?" He said looking worried. "I don't know logan." I said as i grabbed his hand and we ran through some doors and we ended up in a forest. They were blasting at us for a while and we got hit with an blast and we were pushed into a tree. "You two need to stop fighting this, if you do you will more powerful then your family." My double said. I have to fight it if I don't I will be a villain and I don't want to hurt my family.
Logan double grabbed me by the neck and threw me into a tree. I tried to get up but my foot was stuck under a tree. "Oh taylor, you keep spending so much time fighting for your family, you never stopped and thought they might be afraid of you, you know you can be so much more powerful then everyone all you have to do is unlock that darkness inside of you." He looked at me with a loving smile. "Whoa, stop it brain, that's not our logan, thats the evil part of him." I think to myself. "I won't do it, I will hurt everyone i care about, so no." I say to Logan's double. "Taylor, we could have been on the same side, I'm sorry but I can't have you around anymore." I hear him say. I close my eyes then I hear my logan attack his double.

Logan's Pov:
I grabbed my double and drop kicked him. I felt him grab me and push me into a tree. "You could be so powerful, you could stop your father and save Jack and Alex, just unlock your darkness." He said. I pushed him off of me and blasted him and Taylor's double. I'm pretty sure I knocked them unconscious. I think he is right though, I just might have to go dark to kill my father. I saw taylor, she was unconscious and I pushed the tree off of her. I picked her up and I walked to a river. I picked up some water and threw it on her. "Logan, what happened." She said and started to panic. I told her that everything that happened while she was unconscious.

Taylor's pov:
I asked to logan what happened and he told me everything. I told him we needed to wake up. I jolted up out of my bed and Logan woke up too. I started to cry. "Logan w-we have to tell everyone what just happened, Logan I'm scared what if my darkness comes." I cried in his arms and I started shaking.

Logan's pov:
I grabbed taylor in my arms and I felt her shaking and crying. I have to protect her and everyone I love. I have to release my darkness.