Chapter 30: The faked death

Taylor's pov
I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My father was alive and he was fighting Logan's father. How is he alive? Then I felt logan grab me by the arm and pull me back. I saw my dad pin Jacob(Logan and Jack's dad)  to the ground and knocked him unconscious. He got up and walked to me and kim and hugged us. "Girls, I'm so glad your ok. I was saved by an old friend. I miss all of you so much, even the boys," Dad said while hugging us.
We went back to the car. Somehow Jason escaped and fortunately my dad put a tracker on him while they were fighting.

Logan's pov:
We walked into the house and melissa started to cry and she hugged all of us. I really love this family. I hope I can one day make taylor my wife. I hope that jack and kim can get married too. It would make us way closer than we are. Taylor and I walked upstairs and we both went to our rooms. Then alex and I played minecraft together. Then I went into Taylor's room to see her watching stranger things. We recently got so obsessed with the show the past couple weeks. Jack and kim are binging it in the living room. We can't wait till season 4. We are one the last few episodes of season 3. Sometimes there are jump scares and Taylor gets scared and holds my hand. Then after that we got our favorite books and we started reading them. Her's is Little women and mine's is to kill a mockingbird. We read for like 2 hours and I went to my room and we sent each other goodnight texts. Man my girl is so cute. I'm gonna marry her one day.