Chapter 26:Love and Grief

Logan pov:
Its been 2 weeks since Taylor's dad died. She hasn't been out of her room in days. I have been trying to cheer her up and I have succeeded a couple of times. I hate seeing her like this, my dad is gonna pay for what her did to her family. I knocked on her door and she opened it. She looked so tired and her whole room was cold and frozen. My poor snowflake, she doesn't deserve this, I want my dad to suffer for what he did to her. I am gonna try to cheer her up and make sure she feels loved.

Taylor pov:
I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Logan. "Hey snowflake, you ok", Logan said.
I am not ok I just lost my father. It hurts so much that my mom and I have been the only ones locked in our rooms. Kim was the only that came out of her room a couple times. I hugged logan and started to cry. "I know your hurting babe, I will do anything to make you happy again, I love you so much baby", Logan said while kissing my head. I sat on my bed and I layed down and logan sat next to my bed and held my hand. "Logan, I miss him so much, it hurts so bad, I miss the way he used to dance with me in the kitchen to vintage music and I miss when we would watch movies together with kim and my mom and I miss his hugs and the way he used to tuck me in." I said starting to cry. I felt logan pull up and hug me. Why does this feeling hurt so much.

Kim pov
I woke up and I just layed in my bed for hours while listening to some of my dad's favorite songs. I heard a knock on the door. I used my telekinesis to open the door. It was Jack. He sat on the side of my bed. "Hey babe, do you need anything and are you ok?" Jack said gently rubbing my hand. "No, I'm not ok and can you just stay here with me and can you sleep with me, I haven't been sleeping well." I said tears coming down my face. Jack layed next to me and hugged my waist. For the first time in weeks, I finally felt safe.

A/N: Man, you guys I almost cried writing this. Sorry I'm a couple days late from when I usually post a chapter. Between my mental health and this and school, it's been a lot.