Chapter 29: Autumn chills

Taylor pov:
I woke up to my alarm going off. I turned off my alarm clock and got out of bed and made my bed. Then I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs to see Logan and alex watching my favorite fall show Gilmore girls. Logan is talking about how dean can possibly be this self centered and alex is telling him that jess is better. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some cocoa puffs and poured some in a bowl. Then I sat down with alex and logan. We watched the show for an hour before we were told to start training. Since my dad passed, Eliza has been training with us. I started to train with kim. She taught me that I need to use my enemies attacks against them. Then I trained with Eliza. She taught me to keep my eyes on the target. She tackled me twice while I was staring at logan and how cute he is. Then, I trained with logan. We both taught each other that even though we are both opposite in powers doesn't mean we are in strength. It was pretty hard to take him down since we are both 1st degree black belts. But I found my hold on him and took him down. I hate sparring with Logan because I'm afraid I might actually hurt him. Then after training, Logan got a call from his dad. He wants to meet with Alex, Logan and Jack in the forest. We all decided to go just in case they needed back up.

Logan pov:
I walked with Alex and Jack to the part of the forest where dad said to meet. Why does he want us here. Hasn't he hurt us enough? "I'm glad you kids came, we need to talk. I wanted to give one last chance to come with me before I start my plans," My father said. Great, there apparently plans now. "You still don't get it do you, we will never be apart of this. You hurt us and left us, why would we ever want to help you," Alex said with tears coming down her face. My dad walked up to us to wipe her tears but we blocked her and backed up before he could. "Kids you don't understand, I'm doing this to protect our family from the humans," Dad said, walking away from us. "Did you ever stop any think that maybe we don't want you to protect us. We just want you to be good again and come home,"Jack said. "You all are so naive, maybe I will have to teach you a lessons to get through your heads,"Dad said, blasting us. Alex runs towards him and uses her powers to throw a large branch toward him. He dodged it. Then I saw a dagger shoot past us and into my dad's arm. I saw Kim, mom and Taylor charging at him. I saw freeze his legs. "Little girl you have know idea what you have started!,"Dad said. Then a huge blue light blasted us away from each other.

Taylor pov:
I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "Dad?"

A/N: ooh cliffhanger! I can't wait to write the next chapter and explain this.