Chapter 16:Anger shuts people out

Taylor pov:
It's been 3 days since Logan left. I haven't talked to Kim, jack and alex since then. I've locked myself  in my room. Everything in my room is cold and frozen. I grabbed my phone and I just looked at photos of me and logan. How could he leave me? I started to cry and I grabbed my guitar and smashed my wall mirror with it. I took all my anger out on my mirror. I looked at the cracked mirror. I saw my pain and anger. I broke down in tears. I felt my powers getting stronger and I just want the guy I love back. I heard Kim knock on the door. "Taylor, can I please come in, we need to talk."

Kim pov:
Taylor opened the door. I was in shock everything in her room was cold and frosted. I saw guitar on the ground with shattered pieces of her mirror. Poor taylor, she doesn't deserve this. She looks so hurt. Her cheeks are pink and swollen. Her eyes look red, she must've been crying for hours. "Taylor, I am hurt too, but I know logan loves you, i know that he is doing this for you." I said with a tear coming down my face. Taylor looked at me, she looks so sad. "Kim, I know that. He left without even saying goodbye, at first I thought it was because of his mom, but his mom never wanted that for him, she loved her kids enough to die for them." Taylor said with tears in her eyes. She's right. Thier mom loved them enough to die for them and it hit them like a ton of bricks, but it hit logan the hardest. I told Taylor to get some rest and left. Oh man she probably didn't get much sleep either. I wish logan was here. He would be her knight and shining armor. Now he is the missing prince in her story. I can see her pain and she is starting to shut everything and everyone out. I hope I can save her from her darkness before it's too late.