Chapter 12: The Lost Sibling

Taylor POV:
"Omg Alex what are you doing here," I said with excitement in my voice. "Well I had escaped and I need to tell Logan and Jack. "Alex says with a little happiness in her voice." I hear Logan, Jack, and Kim coming downstairs. "Lex!" Jack and Logan say in unison with smiles on their faces. "Um, guys who is this ??" Kim says. "Our twin sister". Jack and Logan say. "Alex you got some explaining to do". I say with a little anger.

Alex POV:
"Well, I was taken by dad when mom went on a business trip. when we tried to escape his henchmen. They tortured me and beat me and they tried to get me to tell them where you guys were then they kept trying to get me to betray you guys but I didn't cause I would never do that to you guys, they kept beating me until they found Kim and Taylor's parents. Then I escaped and here we are." I said with tears in my eyes. Taylor hugs me and tells me that I'm safe.

Kim POV:
Oh gosh, I feel so bad for poor Alex. But I kinda don't trust her, i-i mean come on as soon as everything is getting better she comes around and says that she's their twin sister. I pull Jack to the side. "Jack, is she really your sister ?" I say. "Yes, Kim she is my sister. We are technically we are two minutes apart. I'm the oldest Alex is the middle child and Logan is the youngest." He explains to me. OK well, I'm gonna try to get to know her. "Jack I will try to talk to her and get to know her.

Taylor POV: I show Alex the second guest room. I open the door and there is a beautiful gray wall and cute bed . "Thanks, Tay! You really are my bestie for letting me stay here. I missed spending time with you." Alex says. I hugged her. "Well I can help make this room your very own with tons of aesthetic stuff we can look on Pinterest and get some ideas. Tomorrow, we can decorate." I say happily.
I really hope she makes herself at home.

A/N: I'm back and better than ever. It feels like forever since I wrote a chapter. This was such a great chapter. Anyway, if you are wondering who plays Alex Brewer, it's Selena Gomez.

 Anyway, if you are wondering who plays Alex Brewer, it's Selena Gomez