Part 1

Dedicated to the real Juliet❤️
"Felix, bro, who are you staring at?" Omar gave Felix a shove.
"Uhm, nobody." Felix turned around and playfully shoved Omar back as the fans screamed around him. He looked back to where she was standing. But she was gone. Security pushed Felix and the rest of the boys into the stadium. Within a few minutes Felix could hear the fans chanting and screaming as the band opening for The Fooo took the stage. Felix sat patiently as the makeup artists and hair stylists came and went. The minutes before they took the stage went in a blur. Her face was ingrained in his memory. The way her long blonde hair framed her face. Her hazel eyes and how the glistened in the setting sun.

"Felix, we're on in 5"

Oscar waved his hand in front of Felix face attempting to bring him back to reality. Felix dragged his feet and followed Oscar to the wing of the stage. As the opening band walked off, The Fooo walked on. Felix walked up to the mic and started the concert off with Build a Girl, the crowd favorite. All the while he was singing, he was hoping his eyes would wander across the girl he had seen before the show. His eyes went up and down every row and every seat but couldnt find her. He couldnt help but let his feeling of sadness come across his face as they finished singing and left the stage. Felix felt a hand on his back and turned to see Oscar standing there with a giant smile on his face.

"What?" Felix couldnt help but smile either.

"You find a girl out there somehwere?" Oscar laughed. He knew Felix all too well.

"I didnt see her while we were up there." Felix responded, letting the disappointment show on his face as he headed back to the bus.

One by one the rest of The Fooo came back to the bus and hunkered down in their bunks as they headed on the road again. Felix couldnt stop daydreaming about the girl. It was well past 2:00 in the morning and Felix couldnt sleep. He was watching his phone blow up with tweets from fans. He opened twitter and absentmindedly favorited some tweets.

@felixsandman Concert was amazing. front row seats are the best.

He was about to tweet her back when her profile picture caught his eye. Her long blonde hair had been curled and pulled into a low side pony and her hazel eyes shone in the sun. Felix almost jumped out of his bunk. He clicked the follow button, and started writing her a DM, sending it before he realized that it might come across as a little creepy.

To @virginia_foooer

Eyyo! Thanks for coming to the concert. Maybe I'll see you around? DM me sometime:) -Felix

Felix shivered as he realized that he might have blown his chance with the girl who had been on his mind since the day before. He rolled over and for the first time that night felt sleep take over him. Felix woke up to Omar and Oscar shaking him.

"Your phone is going nuts. A whole bunch of people are asking who this virginia_foooer girl is." Oscar added winking before heading back to his bunk. Felix rubbed his eyes and prepared himself for what his phone was blowing up about. He checked his inbox and realized that his girl had DMed him back

OMG hi<3 omg i cant believe you messaged me!

Felix smiled at her message and started to respond before the boys were whisked away for a photo shoot. Felix threw his phone on the bed regretting not messaging her back when he saw it.

Felix's day was chaos. From travelling to different places to shoot pictures and stopping to say hello to fans, it was around 7:00 when they returned to the bus.

The boys settled in for a night of movies, taking advantage of a night off. Felix messaged the girl back as soon as the movie started, hoping that if there was a time difference she wouldnt be asleep.

Hey again! yeah! most people cant believe I DM them haha. So where are you from?

Felix tucked his phone in his pocket and waited, acting like he was watching the movie. A few minutes later, Felix felt his phone buzz.

I live in the US. You guys should come here! I was just in Sweden for break.

Felix heart sank a little to learn she didnt live in Sweden.

Who knows? Maybe we will! You enjoyed the concert though?

The boys laughed at a funny part in the movie and Felix giggled a little to make it seem he was watching. Omar looked at him and laughed.

"Felix älskar en flicka!"

This got all of their attention and a wave of laughter rippled between them, including Felix.

"I do not love a girl! I only just started talking to her!"

Felix went back to his phone now that they knew he wasnt actually watching the movie. She had sent him another DM while they were discussing his 'love' for her.

IT WAS AMAZING! and front row seats! i was so lucky!

Felix couldnt believe he hadnt seen her, and especially since she was in the front row. Around him, the boys started getting ready to head to their bunks. Felix took the opportunity to say goodbye, but at the same time, ask for her name since he noticed he hadnt asked for it.

Hey, well we are about to go to sleep. Whats your name again? I'll DM you again soon.

Felix slipped into his bed and looked as his phone one last time as his eyes slowly closed.

My name is Juliet. Goodnight Felix<3