Chapter 5- Part 1

"You think it's a little soon, Felix?" Omar looked at me, his eyebrows cocked. His eyes glinted as he looked back down below us at the glass cabinet full of rings. Diamond ones.
"You've only known her for a week." He added. The clerk must've overheard.
"I think what you need," he paused and grabbed a whole tray full from another cabinet.
"Are these."
Sitting in front of us were promise rings. Perfect. Two stuck out to me. Crowns. One a prince and another a princess. Exactly, in my mind, what Juliet was to me. After waiting for the engravings to be done, Omar and I headed home. My anxiety level was through the roof, hoping Juliet would like them.

"Bro your really freaking out huh?" Omar looked at me. I checked my emotions. Yes. I was. I was basically proposing to this beautiful girl. Everything was going so fast. But it felt like that was how it was supposed to be. 1 minute finding her on Twitter, the next, giving her the ring. We pulled up to the house and I took a moment to try and unwrinkle my shirt. Omar led the way and we found everyone cozied up for a movie. I knew that I would have to turn the lights on and talk it up before it happened, so I decided to wait. It definitely wasn't the best choice emotion wise. When I'm nervous I get to tapping my foot or shaking my leg, which sounds nutty. I don't know why I do it. But I'm pretty sure Juliet noticed, because I saw her giving me a couple looks. She probably thinks I'm terrified of scary movies now.