Part 3

I was up before all of the boys, deciding to start making breakfast in the kitchenette. Seeing how the only thing in the tiny cupboards was bagels, I popped them in the toaster and smothered them in peanut butter, leaving them for when they woke up. I didn't have any clue what we were doing today, but I figured a shower would probably help. I grabbed a couple of my things and hopped in, singing a little tune to myself. Dumbstruck was the first thing that came to my mind so I belted out an awful version of that, forgetting the boys were asleep. I scrunched some gel into my hair and got dressed before I left the bathroom since I probably woke the boys up with my bad singing. I closed the door softly and gasped when I turned around.
"SEE I TOLD YOU! SHE CAN SING!" Omar shook Felix's arm violently and returned to acting like nothing happened. OG gaped at me and Oscar and Felix stood in front of me with wide eyes.
"What?" I laughed nervously. I was an horrid singer so I thought they were going to start laughing at any second.
"You can sing!" OG finally said, breaking the awkward minute of silence.
"Wow." Felix shook his head and just kept staring at me. Oscar cupped his hand around my ear, whispering before he joined Omar in devouring the bagels I made.
"He thinks girls who can sing are really hot"
I couldn't help but laugh. Felix looked back from Oscar to me.
"We need to talk." He said, motioning toward the bedroom. I was nervous as to what he was going to say, guessing it was something along the lines of 'why didn't you tell me'.
I jumped onto the bed next to him.
"Why didn't you tell me you could sing?" I knew it.
"I really didn't think I was good." I replied, rubbing my arm nervously. I thought he was going to say that I was awful. Am I really that good?
"Listen, we need someone to open for us at our shows. Annnd since your already on tour..." He paused. ME?! Opening for them?!
"I'll do it" I blurted before the realization hit that I would be singing in front of thousands of people.
"Great! I'll call Kat and Daff!" He said, leaving me in the room. For some reason I wondered if I could do it. Or if my stage fright wouldn't let me.