Chapter 8- Part 2

When I came back Juliet and OG were sitting awkwardly on two separate ends of the small couch on the bus. How odd. They are like best friends. I sat down in between them, looking at the two of them before shrugging it off and turned on the TV as the silence continued.
"You.. Guys alright?" I looked at OG, hoping he'd give me the answer as to what was going on.
"I kissed her-" OG whispered. I knew what he said, but asked him to say it louder.
"YOU WHAT?" I grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him to his feet. OG never cowarded out of a fight, but he held his hands up and cringed. I noticed my hand above my head in striking position.
"Please, Felix, I didn't mean to." OG was really upset, but so was I. I knew that Juliet hadn't made the first move, he did. She wouldn't do something like that.
Someone grabbed my fist and in one quick movement pulled me out of the bus.
"Bro, what's going on?" Oscar kept a tight grip on my wrist, keeping me from running away.
"OG kissed Juliet." My emotions turned from anger to sadness. Another boys, my best friends to be exact, lips had been on my girlfriends.
"Ohh." Oscar looked sorry as he patted my back and led the way back to the bus.
The same awkward silence had returned between Juliet and OG. I sat between them, pulling Juliet onto my lap.
"I love you, Juliet."
I kissed her cheeks and down her neck, all the while feeling OG's eyes burning into the back of my head.