Part 2

Felix was sitting there shaking his leg again. I had no idea what he was so worked up about but since we were watching a scary movie, I assumed he didn't like them. I faked a yawn, stretching my arms out.
"Alright boys, I'm going to sleep." I got up slowly and fake stumbled 'sleepily' to our bedroom. I heard footsteps and guessed Felix had followed me. I hopped into my side of the bed and felt his side sink down.
"Alright what's wrong? You've been nervous all night!" I playfully smacked him with my pillow and laid down facing him. He didn't answer my question, only taking his pillow and smacking me back a little harder. I heard him whisper something before I was full on attacked, being pelted with pillows.
"FELIX!" I screamed a little louder than I meant to, which resulted in OG, Oscar and Omar joining us in our pillow fight. Someone's pillow exploded as they hit me, sending a massive plume of feathers into the air. Hanging there as if they were on tiny strings. Soon, I couldn't see a foot in front of my face, and I assumed that the others pillows exploded too. I heard whispering and noticed the ceiling fan start to spin rapidly. All at once, the wall of feathers that kept me from the boys came down. OG, Omar and Oscar started singing something quietly, standing behind Felix, who was walking up to me slowly.
"Juliet." Felix started, fiddling with a string on his shirtsleeve.
"You are the most beautiful girl in the entire world. Things have moved so fast between us but it just feels right. I feel like I've known you for a thousand years. And when I almost lost you I didn't know what to do. I can't lose you again."
I noticed he was shaking. Really bad. There were tears threatening to trickle from his eyes. This was the most emotional he had ever been since I've been here.
"Felix, what are you saying?" I put my hand over my mouth realizing how shaky my voice was.
"Juliet. I love you, and can't lose you again." He reached into his pocket and fumbled around before pulling out a box, which looked expensive. My brain started working before it melted. IS FELIX PROPOSING TO ME?! My brain was screaming.
"So will you be mine? Forever." Felix added, gently slipping a ring on my finger. My brain relaxed a little knowing that it was only a promise ring. But it wasn't just any promise ring. It was the start, hopefully, of forever.