Part 2

*In the view of Juliet*

The day finally came. I lifted my bag into the trunk of my car and embraced my mom in a tight hug.

"I'll miss you. Be safe. Call when you get there." She blew me a kiss as I pulled out of the driveway and made my way to the airport, which fortunately was a short 5 minute drive away. I lugged my bag through security and sat for a while at my gate.

"Mrs. Sandman?" A bony finger tapped on my shoulder and I turned around to see a man in a very fancy black suit looking back at me. He called me MRS. SANDMAN.

"uhm- yes." I nodded and hoped that they werent looking for another Mrs. Sandman. "Right this way." He took my bag and lead me out of the waiting area to a door that said personnel only. we walked down numerous flights of stairs before he opened a door and the bright sunlight reflecting off the tar made my eyes tear up a little. I was confused as a private jet pulled up in front of us and the door opened. The man in the suit motioned me to climb the stairs and he stayed behind. When I boarded the plane, I was surprised to see that there were only 6 seats. I set my bags underneath me and took out a book while I waited for us to board the rest of the people. But the captain came and shut the door and we started gliding forward.

"Hello, Juliet, this is your captain speaking." I felt my mouth drop open and my cheeks flush as I realized that I was taking a private jet, all alone, to Sweden to meet The Fooo.

"We hope you have a good flight to Sweden. Snacks and drinks are located at the bar in the back of the plane."

I looked behind me and had to do a double take. Someone was standing at the bar with his back to me. He had dark curly hair and gorgeously tanned skin. He looked familiar and when he turned around I screamed, muffling it with my hand since the plane crashing wouldnt be good.

"Omar!" I buried my face in my hands as he walked toward me. I couldnt help but let tears stream down my face. I was taking a private jet with the one and only Omar Rudberg on the way to potentially fall in love with one of his bandmates.

"Eyy, Juliet, whats up?" He laughed and hugged me as I wiped my face on my sleeve and stared in shock.

"I-I didnt expect you to be here!" I wrapped my arms around him and felt his arms flex as he hugged me back. Ugh. All of the boys were so handsome. Felix especially. Omar laughed and reached behind my seat and grabbed a giant carboard box.

"This stuff is for you." He said. I cracked open the box and found as much Fooo stuff as my heart could handle.

"This is amazing! You guys didnt have to do this!" I laughed and held a t shirt up to make sure it would fit. Omar grinned and laughed as I slid the Fooo t shirt over my own.

"And we arent going straight to Sweden," a big smile came across his face. "We are going to stop France and pick up OG, Oscar and of course, Felix." I took a second to take it all in. Omar filled me in on all of the details. Oscar and OG had set it up so that they were doing a breakout meet and greet in france, and then heading back to Sweden. What Felix didnt know is that Omar and I would meet them in the airport and get back on the plane, then fly the rest of the way to Sweden with them. I got butterflies in my stomach for the millionth time as the captain announced that we were starting our decent.

"Show time." Omar slung his arm over my shoulder and we made our way into the airport.