Part 3

*In the view of Felix*
(Juliet, your gonna love it)
My life had been crazy the past 16 hours. Juliet had surprised me and you could say I was still in shock. It all had come as a surprise to me, and everything was perfect the 16 hours she has been here. We were all settled in for the night, and what was my room had become our room, and I wouldnt want it to be anything else. Juliet was scrolling through her phone, silently surpressing giggles here and there and I wondered what was so funny. I scrolled through my phone before I started to feel sleep kicking in even though I had slept off a bit of jet lag. Something came over me and I tiptoed over to Juliets bed, picked her up and walked her over to mine.

"What are you doing?" She laughed. Everything about her was so cute, and I couldnt help but smile when I thought about how cute her laugh was.

"I got lonely in my big bed all by myself and I didnt figure you'd say no"

I pulled the blankets up around my waist and rolled over so I was facing her.

"Plus, isnt it so much warmer in mine than in yours?"

She looked over at me and smiled.

"Your tired, Felix." She ran her fingers through my hair. Something she didnt know gave me butterflies, yes, butterflies, and drove me crazy. I pulled her into me and we laid there. Me and my girl. I let sleep take over and mumbled something I probably wouldnt remember tomorrow.

"I love you."