Part 4

Last night with Felix was amazing. I laid in bed, letting the sun hit my face when I heard the door creak open. Felix tiptoed in, thinking I was still asleep. I thought about those movies where the girlfriends pretend to be asleep to see what their boyfriends say about them. I decided I'd try it, trying my best to hide a smile, just thinking of what he was going to say. I felt him pull the covers over him and his breath on my neck, meaning he was facing me.
"Your so beautiful, Juliet." He whispered, kissing my forehead gently. It was all I could do not to kiss him back.
"We're gonna get married, have Felix and Juliet Jr, and live happily ever after." He ran his hand down my arm, giving me chills. I decided to 'wake up', stretching my arms and cracking my eyes open.
"Good morning, handsome." I smiled. The way the light hit his blonde hair made him look gorgeously tanned. I decided to play my own prank on him (note: they locked him in a room with a stink bomb aha).
"How are you this morning?" I asked him, knowing he'd ask how I was.
"Great, now your awake. How are you?" I love what he does to me. I've never been this happy. I'm all smiles. I put my prank into action, realizing I could get the other boys good too.
"Well, Felix Jr here is hungry, I'd say." I said it in the straightest possible face I could.
"Wha-what do you mean." He looked at me with an expression of fear and suspicion on his face."
"Yeah." I said, nodding. His gaze went from mine to my stomach.
"Your not- are you?" He sat up in our bed, fear taking over. I kept nodding to him. He got up and started pacing back and forth in our room. It was hilarious.
"Wha- what do we do?" Felix took off his SnapBack and ran his fingers through his hair. He started yelling something about how he wasn't ready and how we did everything the right way. Eventually his screaming drew the attention of the other boys and I knew it was going to get 10 times better. Grab the popcorn, I though to myself.
"Dude, what's going on? We can't hear the TV" Omar, Oscar and OG stood in the doorway, confused.
"Why don't you ask HER!?" Felix pointed to me and continued pacing. "Shes the pregnant one."
I stifled a laugh as everyone's eyes grew wide. I guessed what their reactions would be when the shock wore off. Omar would be excited, Oscar would just stand there and OG was going to take Felix in the other room to talk.
"Uhm. What?" Omar walked in and sat next to me on the bed. "Mhm." Was all I could say. I knew if I talked they would know I was joking.
"Well... management isn't gonna like this." Oscar shook his head and walked back downstairs, probably thinking about how he wouldn't get any sleep with a baby in the house. Too bad I'm joking, I thought. OG was still standing in the doorway, just staring at my stomach. Omar was still sitting next to me, a silence fell over the room besides Felix's occasional muttering. I decided if I let it go on any longer it wouldn't be funny. I had already let it go on to much with Felix.
"HA!" I got up and started jumping around Omar.
"I GOT YOU!" I laughed. OG joined in and said he knew I was kidding.
"Aww. So no little sandman?" Omar faked a sad frown.
The only person who hadn't said anything was Felix, who now stood with his mouth wide open and the color gone from his face.
"I heard what you said about getting married and having kids." I walked over to him and ruffled his hair before hugging him. A smile appeared on his face.
"You suck." He said. Maybe I did, but that was the funniest thing I had done all week.