Chapter 2- Part 1

Felix smiled as he went to bed thinking about Juliet. He was surprised with himself that he could feel this way about a girl who he had only seen. It made him think love at first sight might be real. For the first time since Felix laid his eyes on her, he was able to sleep the whole night without waking up to think about her.

Felix stretched his arms and squinted as bright sunlight shone through the bus window. Today was their day off so he reminded himself to make a point to text Juliet goodmorning. He could hear the other boys up and about the bus but decided to stay in bed and scroll through his social media. After a few minutes of pointless scrolling Felix snapped a picture of himself cuddled up in bed and sent Juliet a DM.

Eyyo from Sweden! Hope you have a good day!

He smiled thinking about what her face would look like when she woke up to a message from him. He forced himself out of bed and plopped down on the couch and watched TV. Everyone had left so he figured they went to grab something to eat without him.

"Theres the sleepy head!" The boys came bursting through the door sporting large cups filled to the brim with smoothies. OG set a cup down next to Felix.

"So, whats the plan tomorrow?" Felix asked casually and chose a movie to watch. He looked up, puzzled when the rest of the boys looked at each other and giggled.

"What?" Felix looked back and forth from OG to Omar, waiting for a response.

"Well," Omar finally spoke. "Im flying home later tonight to say hi to my Mom as a surprise."

OG nodded to Omar and Felix just shrugged it off. Omar was always really close with his mom and often flew home for a day to pop in and visit.

"Any plans for the rest of us?" Felix continued to watch the movie since no one answered him, assuming that the silence meant no.

"Alright, well, who wants to go swimming?" It was summer in Sweden, but the boys ended up going to a hotel pool and swimming there instead of a pond or lake. Felix had left his phone on the bus and temporarily took his mind off of Juliet while they were swimming so when he got home he immediately checked his DM's.

aww good afternoon Felix! I hope you have a good day too! Virginia is sooo far away from Sweden. Wish I was closer!

Felix wished she was closer too. He wouldve been spending all of the time he sat on the bus bored with her instead if she was closer.

I wish you were closer too! We should FaceTime soon, wanna get to know you more!

It was 6:30 when Felix looked at the clock the next time and the boys planned on going out to eat for dinner.

"Felix, you ready? OG and Oscar pounded the bathroom door as felix slipped into a clean shirt. They headed out and grabbed a corner booth at a local restaurant in the town they stopped in for a food break. After the meal, the boys loaded back up onto the bus and headed straight to their bunks, worn out after a day of swimming and horseplaying.