Chapter 3- Part 1

(Sorry everyone, this is a little short. And Juliet, I hope you like it! And I'm sorry for being gone so long)

Felix pulled Juliet into the seat next to him and buckled her seatbelt before making himself comfortable for the flight. As the plane started to move, Felix felt a tight grip wrap around his hand. Juliets face had gone white and she stared with big eyes out the window.
"What's wrong, Juliet?"
Felix watched her, his heart beginning to race as her grip got tighter and the plane took off.
"I don't like taking off" Juliets color returned and she buried her face into Felix's jacket as she giggled. Felix rubbed over her hand with his thumb and put an earbud into her ear. From the first moment he had seen her, Felix was waiting for this day. He scrolled through the playlist of songs and clicked on the one, deciding to wait and see if Juliet caught on. As the lyrics began to pump through the headphones, Juliet turned to Felix with big hazel eyes and her mouth dropped. Felix pointed to her and then him as My Beyoncé came to an end.
Felix couldn't help but laugh as he spoke.
"Juliet, will you be my Beyoncé?"
"Of course." She smiled.
Juliet wiped her eyes and their lips collided. On the inside, Felix could already tell she was the one.