Chapter 6- Part 1

I sat in the car next to Juliet and wondered how she'd really handle what was about to happen. We were making our first scheduled appearance in public together. The publicity would probably shock her. And by the time we pulled up outside the meet and greet location I was wondering if it was a good idea to even bring her. A horde of screaming girls started banging on the windows as we pulled slowly into the drive. I intertwined my fingers with Juliet as we stepped out of the car and the screaming got 10 times louder. A silence fell over the crowd for a split second, as the fans saw me holding hands with a girl.
"WE SHIP YOU!" Someone screamed, breaking the silence, and the screams that came afterwards were almost deafening. We pretty much ran the rest of the way to the building, me towing Juliet behind me. Apparently one of the barriers had broken, because just as we made it to the door girls started pulling us and latching on to us. At one point Juliet and a fan had gotten into a tug of war match. With me. Eventually, security pushed them back and we were able to get in and lock the doors before anyone could follow us in. We were led away from the view of the crazy fans and set up at our table.
"Do you want to sit with us, or go to the back room?" I pulled Juliet closer to me, and held her. I could tell she was rattled by her tug of war session and the broken barrier.
"I'll sit with you." She nodded, confidently. We all got settled down, markers ready, for the first 30 girls.