Chapter 8 part 4

This is the second to last part! The next part is the end. It's been a great ride guys.. Now things are starting to wind down.

This was it. The last show on tour. And the show that Juliet would sing as an opener for us. As we grouped together in a circle, Juliet joined us for our pre show ritual.
"Alright Juliet, you lead this one.." Juliet smiled at me as she started the chant off.
"Uhh.. Okay... Well 1.2.3 Fooo?" She looked at everyone.
"Sounds good." OG nodded to her.
"Alright. 1,2,3.."
She whispered.
"FOOO" we yelled. And shot our hands up to the sky. After Juliets performance, we decided to get everyone together one last time.
"Alright boys.. Show time." Katia waved us last her as we bound onto the stage.
"HELLO EVERYONE!" Omar yelled over the screams.
"Who's ready to do some foooing around?" Oscar added, making the screams heighten.
"Alright, this is What The Fooo."
I started it off, with things going smoothly the entire performance.
At the end, we all stood together and raised our hands in the air.
"Can we get Juliet up here please?"
OG motioned to Juliet and she shyly joined me on stage. I intertwined our fingers as Omar gave a little speech about her.
"Give it up for Juliet!" And the crowd went crazy. The lights went out, and our tour was officially over. We joined Kat and Daff backstage in our dressing room.
"Boys! And Juliet! That was an amazing last show!"
Daff clapped as we entered the room.
"Can we go home now? I'm tired." Omar stretched and yawned.
"Everyone on the bus!" Kat motioned, knowing everyone was exhausted. Juliet plopped into the window seat and I sat next to her.
"How was that for a last show?" I twirled a strand of her hair in my fingers and looked into her eyes, kissing her cheek.
"Breathtaking." She sighed, laying her head on my shoulder.
"Your fans love you." She said, as I nodded my head at her.
"No, YOUR fans love you."
I stroked her head as she drifted off to sleep, smiling.