Part 2

*in the view of Felix*
I sighed and sat down on the couch, silently thanking God that Juliet liked the bear. It seemed like something she would like. The boys and I waited for her to come downstairs and address the issue I had yet to tell her, and part of the reason why she got a random present. She padded down the stairs and jumped into my lap, hopping out when she realized the awkward silence between all of us.
"Felix, what's wrong?"
She seemed worried. And she had a right to be, and she hadn't seen the more serious side of us in the 2 days she had been here. I decided it would be best not to beat around the bush and tell her directly, fearing she would react badly and I would lose her. I couldn't lose her. Ever.
"So we have a tour planned for us in June." I started off by telling her the obvious. We had talked briefly about it but never sat down to go over what was going to happen.
"And?" She looked at me and smiled, probably trying to get us pumped, one of our first tours as The Fooo Conspiracy.
"Management wants me to have a 'girlfriend.' "
I realized in a way I was beating around the bush and not coming out directly that management wanted me to have a famous girlfriend.
"Okay." She said. " I think I can deal with all of the 'haters' " she giggled, her face returning to worried when she realized I wasn't done. "What else?" She said, frowning.
"They-well- they've arranged a famous dancer for me to 'date' " I added air quotations to make it clear to her we really wouldn't be dating but had to act like it. I looked at the boys for support as they sat silently on the couch next to me.
"Are you even serious right now?!" She got up, yelling. "Tell me you said no." She cried, tears dripping.
"Baby girl. I-"
I tried to say, but she cut me off.
"No, Felix. I know I shouldn't have ever trusted a famous boy in a band who I have never met."
She shook her head, running out the door. Into a country, alone, that she didn't know.