Chapter 8 Part 3

We are nearing the end of this fanfic! I don't know if I'm going to do a sequel.. It's a possibility. Short part, but I'm off to bed!

I cracked my eyes open to see OG staring at me, his eyes dark and clouded with pain. Felix continued to place sloppy kisses all over my neck and collarbone. I closed my eyes and tried to unsee the sight of my practically brother hurt.
"I love you, Juliet." Felix whispered, pulling me up and guided me to the bedroom. I pulled the covers up over my head and took a second to process what OG and I had done before I popped back up to see Felix sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.
"Hey." I nudged him with my foot, and he turned to look at me.
"Come here."
I patted the bed next to me and he slowly crawled underneath the covers.
"It's okay, Felix." I nodded to him.
"I'm sure he won't do it again." I kissed him on the nose and got up to start a movie. I decided on 50 First Dates and cuddled myself into Felix, and laid my head on his chest. With his heart beating in one ear, and 50 first dates in the other, I drifted off to sleep.

The sound of rain woke me up, and I rolled over to see Felix cuddled up with a blanket, smiling in his sleep (top, or side). He looked so cute when he was sleeping. I slid out of bed and made myself somewhat presentable before going back out and joining the boys on the couch. OG stared at me the whole time we were watching TV. I secretly hoped Felix would come out soon so he would stop staring. The silence was uncomfortable until I heard thumping and something fall on the floor, realizing the groggy Felix had awoken. He came out of the bedroom with his hair sticking straight up and his eyes squinted. "Where are we?" Felix asked, his husky voice made me quiver. The bus driver must've heard, because someone shouted that we were halfway to the first stop on the tour. Everyone sat back down and the silence grew unbearable.
"Felix, OG, we need to talk. In private."
I got up and went to the bedroom, OG shutting he door behind him. I stared at the two boys and sighed.
"You guys are best friends. I hate seeing you like this. It won't happen again Felix, I swear." I smiled at Felix, and he scuffed his feet on the ground. "Now please go back to normal. It's not the same when 2 of us aren't friends." I looked at both of them before rejoining Omar and Oscar in the small living room.