Part 2

*This is from the viewpoint of Juliet*
(Hey Juliet, things are about to get dreamy😂👌)
I couldn't believe that Felix had sent me a DM yesterday. I cried and I checked my phone and almost fainted. My notifications showed that Omar had sent me a DM.

Eyyo Juliet! So we want to arrange a surprise for Felix. Can we fly you out to Sweden? We've never seen him so crazy about a girl.

Happy tears streamed down my face as I thought about the fact that a singer from my favorite band was crazy about me and we hadn't formally met. And they wanted to fly me to SWEDEN!

I didn't even ask my mom before sending Omar a DM.

Oh my gosh. Are you kidding!?! I would love to! OMG I can't believe this is happening! AHHH!

I clicked send and decided now would be the time to tell my mom

MOM!!!!! THE FOOO ASKED TO FLY ME TO SWEDEN TO MEET THEM. CAN I GO? CAN I GO?

My mom looked at me with wide eyes and took a moment to process what I had just said.

"And you said The Fooo. As in, like, Omar Rudberg the Fooo?"

My mom blew me away that she knew Omar. I nodded and she nodded back, thinking for a second.

"I don't see why not! If they are flying you out there, then sure." My mom smiled at me and went back to typing on her computer. She didn't understand how much of a big deal this was.

"MOM THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I squeezed her in a hug and ran back up to my room. Just as I hopped on my bed my phone went off. It was Omar again.

So we had our manager take care of you, you'll leave in 2 days. Is that okay?

Of course it was okay. I hadn't expected this soon but I WAS GOING TO MEET FELIX IN 2 DAYS. I got up and dug through my dresser pulling out a light blue dress and a couple more random things in my bag. It hadn't occurred to me that Omar hadn't told me how long I was going to be there. I packed enough for 2 weeks, giving myself some options for outfits. I threw my bag into my closet and flopped back onto my bed hoping Felix would DM me. A blue banner flashed across the bottom of my Twitter page. Felix message put a smile on my face.

Eyyo! How are you today?

I still couldn't believe that I was talking to THE Felix Sandman. I but my lip as I felt myself starting to type to him how excited I was to meet him in Sweden.

I'm good! :) how's your day?

I didn't check the time difference to see if it was nighttime where he was. I clicked on the TV mounted on my wall and flipped through the channels until I heard my phone buzz again.

It's night time now, but it was a busy day filled with the usual. Meet and greets, getting bombarded by fans

I felt bad for him. If I was him I wouldn't want to be attacked by fans everywhere I went.

Did they go well?

Yeah! They went great! Well hey, it's late here so I'll DM you tomorrow?

Secretly I wanted him to stay up all night so we could talk. But I figured his tomorrow would be the same as today, filled with meet and greets.

Okay:) goodnight, Felix:)