Part 3

Felix and OG, trailed by Oscar, made their way through the aiport in France to the gate where they would meet Omar and fly the rest of the way back to Sweden on their jet. The boys passed through security and sat down in the waiting area, mostly scrolling through their phones and listening to music. Felix felt a slight nudge from OG and the three boys got up and turned around to head to the plane when OG and Oscar whipped out their phones almost at the same time. Felix shrugged it off and fumbled trying to get the handle of his suitcase up. He looked up as the boys greeted Omar.

"Eyyo Omar, how wa-" The three boys had their phones pointed at him.

"What are you guys doing?" Felix looked at them confused. A huge smile came over Omars face as he turned and waved his hand for someone to come closer. Felix craned his neck and dropped to his knees. Juliet smiled and walked slowly towards him, her eyes puffy from tears making there way down her cheeks.

"J-" Felix put his head in his hands and a few muffled sobs broke out before he got up quickly and swung her around, pulling her into a hug.

"Juliet." He said, still catching his breath from crying.

"H-Hi Felix! Surprise!" Juliet laughed quietly. Felix grabbed both of her hands. "How-your-" Felix was speechless and looked at all 3 of his friends catching the moment on camera.

"You guys!" Felix yelled. He put it all together in his head. Omar hadnt gone to visit his mom, he went to get Juliet. Suddenly, something came over him. And as they stood there, hands intertwined, Felix kissed her, his hands making there way to her face and grazing her cheek. He felt her hands wrap around his neck and trail into his hair.

"Ahem." Oscar yelled. Felix looked down into Juliets eyes and smiled. "Welcome to France." He said. And the 5 of them, Felix and Juliets fingers intertwined, boarded the plane to Sweden.