This Is It

This is it.. Literally. I want to thank you all so much for 1k reads, I hope you've enjoyed it.

After a year and a half of traveling, and being with Felix, I knew he was the one I wanted to marry. From the moment I met him to our first tour together, we had been through it all. And we had made it, and we were stronger than ever. We were 18 now, able to make our own decisions. I had moved into a small apartment while he stayed with his mom. I totally understood that, he wanted to stay as long as he could with her because he never saw her.
It was 2 days after the tour ended. I moved into my apartment today, seeing how it was 2 streets down from my parents house and it was unexpected. But it's great. It had a great view, and everything I could ever need downstairs in what I called a mini mall. Felix was planning on coming over to help me start to unpack, so I made myself look presentable, seeing how we'd probably go out to eat after. My doorbell rang and I leapt up to get it.
"Felix!" I jumped into his arms, surprising him a little bit as he struggled to walk in the door.
"I missed you." I pecked him on the lips and slid a box across the floor to him. He ripped open the tape and I watched him start to put things on shelves.
"Hey, what's this?" He threw me a little green box and I stood with a puzzled look on my face before opening it.
"No way."
Felix slid boxes out of the way and made his way slowly to me.
"Felix.." I felt tears springing to my eyes.
He slowly got down on his knee, and watched me as I opened the box. In it sat the most beautiful diamond I had ever seen.

"Juliet Leigh Sandman, will you marry me?"
I watched Felix's eyes tear up and I nodded my head rapidly.
"Of course."
And as I wrapped my arms around his neck, I knew this was the start of forever.