Part 4

Felix had said something last night about us going out with the boys today. I laid in bed and realized the importance of this day. It was my debut to all of the Foooers and paparazzi, even if they all didn't show up, because news spread like wildfire these days. It was around 10, so I decided to get a head start on getting ready for our day out and went downstairs to shower so I wouldn't wake the boys up. I decided on a simple yet cute dress, pale pink that turned into a floral design on the bottom. I rubbed a towel over my hair and let it air dry, the natural curls springing up. I heard a couple of the boys come downstairs as I finished up my makeup. Nervous for the boys to see me dressed up for the first time, I peered around the corner to see Felix and Oscar with their backs to me in the kitchen. I tiptoed, tapping Felix on the shoulder. He spun around, probably expecting it was Omar or OG, because he went to go punch my shoulder. Instead his hand stopped dead where it was and dropped back to his side quickly.
"Juliet. Your. Gorgeous." He paused in between every word for emphasis.
"But why are you dressed up? He seemed to forget the conversation we had last night. I wasn't going to be happy if him saying we were going out was him just rambling while he was sleeping. Getting myself ready took almost 2 whole hours, as it was 11:30 now.
"A-aren't we going out?" I stuttered, trying to contain frustration as Felix's eyes got huge.
"OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO GO!" Felix dashed back upstairs two at a time, and I heard a scream come from upstairs before Felix came back down, dragging the half asleep Omar and OG behind him. Omar laid his head on the table and closed his eyes.
"Eat. Or we'll be late." Felix grabbed Omar's shirt collar and slipped something down his shirt, making him jump around until a couple of icicles fell onto the floor.

By 12:00, all of the boys had completely transformed and looked as if they were ready for a photo shoot. We hopped into the van and sped away to who knows where.