Part 4

Man, my girl can sing. And that was me listening through the door trying to figure out how all of a sudden one of the boys could hit notes that high. I can't imagine what she's gonna sound like on stage. Probably beautiful. I devised a little plan, hoping for Juliet to see that she was a talented singer, and most of all, beautiful when she does. I hopped on Twitter.

Fooo Family! Have a favor to ask you. My beautiful girlfriend doesn't think she's a good singer. Meet us @ (insert restaurant of your choice) to be in her surprise music video:)

Like always, it blew up, people tweeting me back telling me they'd be there, how excited they were, and how they didn't know she could sing. It would be interesting to here her sing outside of a studio. We finally pulled in to the restaurant. The crowd was an alright size, I guessed it was around 100 people compared to our normal 300. Just like we had planned, when Juliet and I stepped off the bus, they started chanting.
'Sing, sing, sing'
I smiled at Juliet as I let go of her hand and joined the crowd. The chanting faded away and it was just Juliet in the middle, turning slowly to look at all of the people.
"Sing, beautiful. They don't want me, they want you." Her face turned red and she looked as if she was going to, but she turned and hightailed to the bus. What had I done? The fans looked at me shocked.
"We'll be back." I told them, pushing through them and ran across the parking lot after her.
I was out of breathe from sprinting, so I caught my breathe before noticing Juliet sitting on the couch, hunched over.

"Hey, what's wrong baby girl?" I sat next to her and rubbed my hand along her back.
"I-I have stage fright." She whispered, barely audible.
"You something, I do to." She looked at me like I was crazy when I said it.
"But you- you are great out there. I'm not even a good singer." She shook her head and wrapped her arms around me.
"Your a beautiful singer." I said, pulling her to her feet. She went in reverse as I tugged her hand, motioning to the door. "Let's go, you have your first show to do."
"I can't Felix." She yanked her hand out of my grasp and stood with her lip pouting and her arms crossed.
"I'll sing with you." I said, and she shyly came out of the bus with me, the crowd, which had grown, applauded for us.
"You can do this, I said, leading her back into the center of the circle.
She made eye contact with me before starting to hum a tune to herself. I strained to hear her over the rather loud whispers of the fans. It's Dumbstruck again, I thought to myself and started to sing, a few of the fans joining in. Juliet looked around as all of us started to sing, and I heard the most beautiful voice in the world come out of her. The crowd quieted again, and so did I, leaving Juliet singing, obviously caught up in the moment. She finished the song and the fans went nuts, running to us and fighting over who got to hug us first.
I knew this was the start of Juliets (hopefully) career. And what better way to break stage fright than sing in the parking lot of a restaurant with a bunch of (now our) fans.