Chapter 4- Part 1

Note: I'm thinking the rest of this will be written in either the point of Juliet, Felix, or every other chapter the point of view will switch
*In the view of Juliet*
I ran my fingers through Felix's hair, still in disbelief that I was laying in his bed, snuggling with him. He had been my idol for so long, and he had become my boyfriend just like that.
"Your tired" I said to him, watching him close his eyes. "Go to sleep." He mumbled something I could barely hear.
"I love you."
He sighed and fell into sleep. I hoped I had heard right and he had said he loved me. To be honest, I did too. I had loved him as a famous person before we met, but now, I loved him for himself.
"I love you too." I added. Even though he was asleep.
"Really?" He mumbled. I can't believe he heard that.
"Yes." I kissed his forehead and cuddled in to him, letting my eyes close.

The next morning I woke up in an empty bed, a note left on Felix's pillow.
'Gone to shoot a part of our music video. Be back around 10'
I rolled over to look at the clock on the wall. Almost 9:45. I padded downstairs and helped myself to the little food they had in their house since they didn't stay that often. I decided on peanut butter and crackers and sat down to flip through the foreign TV shows until the boys got back.
A while later I turned to see the boys come barreling through the door carrying miscellaneous stuff that they had obviously bought at the store.
"Have fun?" I asked OG.
He nodded to the doorway where, just as I looked over, Felix walked, well, stumbled through with the biggest teddy bear I had ever seen. "Felix! I screeched, making the boys cover their ears. "It's great" we locked lips and he smiled. "I love you more than you love this bear" I laughed at his cuteness before I took the giant bear up to our room and joined the boys downstairs for a movie.