:::ErrorDeath::: Warmth - (Fluff)

A/N: Whoops, I made another one.

The god hovered a bit behind Error after finding him minding his business in Outertale. He found it amusing to watch the glitched skeleton knit thoughtlessly: he had a certain peace of mind cast over him whenever he did.

"What are you always knitting?" Error didn't spare a glance over at Reaper, having already been aware of his presence. Reaper made sure not to surprise the other too much in fear of inducing a crash: he learned that the hard way.

"Nothing, it's a good distraction for me," the smaller clarified without much thought, vaguely noting Reaper floated down to take a seat beside him on the cliff side over a vast ocean like cosmos.

"From what?" Error blinked, realizing he probably shouldn't go too much into detail about the voices he so often is subjected to hearing. He looked the other way quickly, trying to play down the severity of the truth.

"...nothing..." Reaper knew that was a lie, and Error knew that Reaper knew that, regardless the two stayed quiet. The god helped himself to enjoy the beautiful view: strips of colored lights splashed across the black void in a speckled pattern, reminding Reaper of a time from before.

"Shame I never thought to bring you here," The click of Error's knitting needles stopped, which made Reaper quickly correct what he said, "Sorry, I meant Geno,"

"Think he would have liked it here?" Error asked without too much of a hint of any kind of emotion, worrying the god that the reminder hurt the smaller.

"Most likely, I took him stargazing once, before we even got married. I remember him being so entranced by the night sky, but it was nothing compared to this," A sense of melancholy stole the god of death at the memory, and Error easily took notice of it as he spared a glance towards the other as he stared at the starry sky.

That festering guilt he grew to resent rose up inside him again: He hated not knowing what Geno experienced, especially when Reaper spoke so fondly of their life together; Sometimes, he wished he would be able to regain even glimpses of his life before. Moreso, Error knew it was hard for the god to not recall these things and yet he avoided doing so for his sake, even when Error was just a screaming reminder of his partner before.

"Sorry, I don't mean to bring things up like that," Error shook his head firmly, trying to convince the other that he was unbothered by the recollections that are devoid in his own mind. Reaper felt a bit awkward knowing that Error will never outright say that he's uncomfortable -- just like Geno -- In an attempt to salvage their little hang-out, Reaper tried to change the subject the best he could. "Why do you like coming here?"

"It reminds me of the void. This place doesn't feel too busy and... the stars are nice to look at," Error blushed a bit at the last part, feeling a bit childish saying that.

"It is really pretty, kinda like you~" Reaper couldn't help himself to the chance to tease the other, already noticing the blue dusting on his face turning a bit brighter.

"W-what?" Error sharply turned towards the other, trying to appear agitated by the comment but in reality looked more embarrassed than anything.

"Your face looks like it has stars all over it when you blush, just like space," Reaper continued, musing at the glitched skeleton who was beginning to glitch out a bit more.

"sHut uP..." The smaller found the intensity of his fluster enough to offset his voice as well, being caught off guard from the god's flirtation. The brief chuckle from the other didn't help, but he didn't have it in him to lash out.

"Sorry, love," The god added, although with the smile still on his face the apology felt a bit disingenuous, resulting in a huff from the smaller as he managed to reel back his flickering glitches.