:::Afterdeath::: Fair Game -- (Lemon)

A/N: Ya'll I had an urge, I'm sorry. You guys are probably just about sick of my bullshit, but I'm just gonna keep on posting. Also take notice, I have almost consistently been posting once a week. I want to be able to keep a bit more of a schedule, so whether it's a short couple hundred word drabble or a full oneshot, I want to be consistent.

This oneshot is also just stalling for a request I'm close to finishing: spoilers... it's Crossmare.

Enjoy~

No one's POV::

Geno scoffed when he felt his husband nuzzle against him on the couch, a hand already wrapped around his waist to feel him up. The glitched skeleton originally played it off as per Reaper's normal behavior, up until he felt the god's hand slip past the hem of his pants, rubbing at the sensitive edges of his pelvis. His socket went wide and he finally spared a glare to the taller skeleton beside him, seeing him smirk intently at him. Geno was partially inclined to slap him and throw him off the couch, but took a more passive route, placing a hand over the one that was feeling him up and digging his fingers into it as painfully as possible, still upholding his firm glare.

"You know you can Not try to get into my pants every spare second, right?" He hissed through his teeth, seeing Reaper raise a figurative eyebrow at the notion.

"Whatever could you be entailing, love~" He leaned in again to nip Geno's clavicle that hardly peaked through his white tee, making the smaller stifle a gasp.

"You just have no self control, do you?" Geno finally ripped the hand out of his pants, rather aggressively, still glaring at his husband's rather cocky display. Reaper chuckled as he pulled the hand that was previously around Geno back to his side, grabbing Geno's other hand to interlace the fingers before pulling it up to his lips.

"Oh I definitely have self control, babe~" He kissed his hand, leaving it linger there as he gazed at Geno longingly, "It's just sometimes, you look as though you're just asking to be touched~" Geno found himself scoffing again, rolling his one eyelight in annoyance but not pulling his hand away.

"You have basically been incapable of controlling yourself around me, ever. You'll take any chance given to bed me,"

"You're making it sound like that's a bad thing," Reaper spoke in a more teasing tone, seeing Geno sigh deeply.

"...Not necessarily, but you just need to learn to keep your hands to yourself sometimes," Geno clearly blushed but didn't let it faze his words.

"Is that a challenge~?" Reaper liked where the implications were leading, finding himself biting the tip of his tongue in restraint. Geno seemed to be pondering something for a moment, then blushed deeper as he glance aimlessly to the side before huffing. He pulled the hand out of Reaper's with ease, now shifting his position in a hasty manner that results in him straddling the god's hips.

"Maybe it is," Reaper mused at the calm expression Geno wore, deciding he definitely liked where this was going, unhesitantly accommodating the new position of his partner with secure arms around his waist.

"And what could such a challenge entail, my dear~" He kept up his smirk, almost impressed at Geno's overall composure.

"One rule: You are not allowed to touch me for the entirety of the challenge," Geno held up a hand with one finger pointing up.

"How do I know when it's done?"

"It starts and finishes when I say so,"

"With that, you could just make it last forever," Reaper wasn't about to have Geno weasel through a loophole: some more ground rules have to be set.