:::Poth::: Testing Toxicity Part 2/2-- (Alt 1: Lemon)

**

"Is that it?" Goth almost felt bad for thinking he could push Palette to go a little further in his current state: almost. He wrapped his arms around Palette's neck tightly, resting their foreheads together. The artist looked at him in slight surprise at the insinuation, his face already a bit dusted from the alcohol, but not really fighting against it, feeling Goth's 'lips' on his. The smaller shifted from his position, swinging one of his legs to straddle Palette's hips, not breaking away from their kiss. Palette tightened his hold around Goth, breaking away to kiss his neck again causing Goth to gasp in surprise when he felt the taller nip at the bone slightly, almost trying to bite back a moan. Goth bit his lower 'lip' as he felt one of Palette's hands move up his shirt to caress his lower ribs, his hand beginning to grip desperately at the clothes on his boyfriend's back.

"...Goth..." Palette hardly drew away as he whispered against the aforementioned skeleton's neck, a breath of hot air drives chills up Goth's spine at the assertiveness.

"M-maybe we should got to our room first..." Goth proceeded with a stifled moan, feeling Palette once again nip at his neck lovingly. It seemed Palette seemed to find some semblance of understanding, hardly even allowing Goth to tighten his hold as Palette stood up with a secure hold under the smaller, unquestioningly meeting the kiss Goth had for him. He fumbled with the door knob blindly, amidst his distraction, being sure to hold Goth firmly even after he opened the door. Palette seemed to be driven to such a point of impatience, that his first inclination was to aggressively pin the smaller to the nearest wall, albeit Goth didn't seem to mind with his own heightened pleasure.

"I just want to take you right now~" The taller panted heavily as he held Goth against the wall, both their magic already burning with arousal.

"Fuck- take me, please~" Goth felt himself snap along with his boyfriend, eagerly awaiting what he has in store for him. Palette set the smaller down on the ground for a moment to allow him to pull his lower garment down, leaving it on the ground as the artist hoisted Goth up again, meeting into a deep kiss while he fought with his belt for a moment. Eventually, it undid and he pulled his own pants down enough, thankful to see Goth already fully summoned. Goth felt the member press against his anatomy, forcing a quiet moan from his mouth but he still had to acknowledge the need to pause for a moment. "Wai- hnm wait..." His eye flared for an instant as he summoned a condom into his hand, finding it would be too much of a hassle to walk over to the night stand nearby. Once he held it in front of Palette, the other took it and ripped it open with his teeth, struggling only a little bit to put it on, throwing the small packet to the side carelessly. With that out of the way there was nothing that could stop the two and Palette finally began going in, this time a bit quicker than he normally would, drawing out a gasp from the smaller. The taller continued in a surprisingly firm pace, likely the lingering alcohol being the reason for his staggered awareness.

Goth was initially a little shocked by the dominance on his boyfriend's part, but couldn't really complain as he felt Palette's length brush against his g-spot. He gripped tighter around the other's neck as he moaned out louder, the pleasure becoming immeasurable, tears beginning to prick the corner of his sockets from the overwhelming feeling. He was thankful that he had his face buried into the crook of Palette's neck or else he would fear Palette would stop at the sight of tears like he has before. -Fuck, I'm already so close- He felt the taller push him further into the wall as he seemed to thrust deeper, signalling his own nearing climax. Goth bit back another moan as he felt Palette cum inside, a vague warmth taking him, but the taller showed little sign of stopping, pushing Goth all the closer and not allowing his pent up heat ebb.

Finally, Goth cried out his lover's name at his achieved high, his eyelight shifting to the vague shape of a heart. The two were left panting heavily but both still held on tightly, even when the smaller's legs shook from the exertion. Palette carefully pulled Goth off the wall and towards the bed, laying him down with himself over the smaller, now finally looking at his face. The afterglow was evident on Goth's face and Palette brushed his thumb over cheek, meeting their lips again, his other hand pulling Goth's hoodie off his shoulders, the other returning the favor with frantically undoing the taller's buttons on his shirt. The excess clothes were discarded on the floor hastily, leaving the two bare on the bed, clearly still aroused.