:::Dustkiller::: Love-Hate -- (Lemon)

Requestedtrashy_SINZ

Killer's POV::

"Why are you so goddamn insufferable!"

"You talking to yourself right now?" I growled and pulled a knife out, aiming directly for Dust knowing full well he'd be able to dodge it. Moved to the side, grabbing my arm and wrapping around me holding my own knife against my neck. "Watch it, Kills," His breath hit my neck as he threatened me, sending a chill down my spine, a soft crimson dusted my cheeks. I elbowed him in the ribs, pushing him back angrily.

"Fuck you!" I held my knife up again furiously as Dust managed to quickly regain his balance.

"Heh, maybe some other time, I have literally anything better to do," Dust nonchalantly waved his hand as he turned on his heels and walked the looming hall of the stone built castle. I snarled as he turned the corner, out of my sight.

"Fuckin' bitch..." I spoke under my breath, letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Pretty sure you'd be the bitch, if at all," I turned around to see a smug ass Horror sharpening his knife on the couch.

"Don't fuckin test me," Horror puts his hands up defensively.

"Just sayin'," He continues to sharpen his bloodied butcher knife. I swiftly charge at him with my knife, Horror paying no mind or concern until the last moment when he interceded my blade with his own, smirking at me.

"Tch, whatever," I put my knife away out of sight and walking off to my room for some goddamn peace and quiet.

***

I scavenge the fridge for food, not noticing what's going on beyond the chilled gusts of the machine. Suddenly, I begin to fall face first into the fridge but catch myself and turn my head sharply to see Dust walking away from me. I growled again, burning holes into him with my glare and he turns back seeing me pissed as fuck.

"Oh sorry, didn't see you there shorty,"

"You fucking did that on purpose!" My eyes flashed a vibrant blue in fury. -I'm getting really sick of his shit- Dust walked up to me looking down on me patronizingly.

"And what are you going to do about it?" I pulled my knife out and he summoned a sharp jagged bone, both of us readying an attack.

"I swear to god if you two are gonna fight my kitchen I will personally throw you out the top floor window," A dark, menacing voice stopped us dead in our tracks.

"Shit, hey Night," Dust relieved his weapon and we move away from each other as Nightmare keeps glaring at us.

"You two need to stop making so much fucking noise," He hold up one of his tendrils threatening, and we just look away denying ever doing anything wrong. He growled under his breath, turning around having no interest in dealing with our bullshit. "Keep it fucking quiet, I don't want to hear your obnoxious bickering," We both side glared each other from, wanting to rip each other's head off. Dust walked behind me grabbing me by the shoulder, pulling me closer and whispered into my ear.

"Looks like you're off the hook for now," He breaths onto the nape of my neck teasingly, and walks away as I slap my neck instinctually from the shudder, obviously blushing. I hated how easy he could do those things to me.

"You fucking love him," Horror walked in after Dust left, speaking in a lackadaisical tone.

"The hell?" I glared at Horror as he raised a figurative eyebrow at me.

"You know it's true," I hissed at him trying so hard to resist stabbing him.

"Fuck off," Horror shrugged walking past me to take something out of the fridge.