:::Afterdeath::: (Insert clever innuendo about coffee creamer here) -- (Lemon)

A/N: Haven't been around for a while but I come baring a shitpost, courtesy of my sleep deprived mind last night, but hell it's my birthday: This is more effort that I put into writing than I have in the past two weeks.

Basically: coffee creamer. Need I say more?

Geno hummed as Reaper walked behind his chair he sat at in the kitchen, the god's hands placed gently on the smaller's shoulders. "Morning angel~"

"Morning..." Geno leaned back against Reaper, feeling his husband lightly massage his shoulders, humming again. He rolled his skull back to be looking up at Reaper, accepting the light kiss on his 'lips' once Reaper leaned down, grabbing the front of his shirt to keep him there, "Make me some coffee hun?"

"As you wish~" Reaper pecked his 'lips' again before Geno let him go and he went off to prepare the requested drink for both of them. Geno watched tiredly, leaning his elbows against the table to prop up his head against his hands. Soon, the god turned around with two mugs in hand and strode over to his husband to deliver the coffee. Geno accepted the mug with both hands wrapped around it to relish in its warmth, while Reaper leaned down to kiss his skull as he gently blew on the surface of the drink. He took a short sip, sighing once he swallowed it.

"The coffee needs some milk..." Geno thoughtlessly noted as he took another short sip, seemingly intending on doing nothing with that fact. Reaper seemed to perk up at the comment, still standing beside Geno with his own mug in hand. In a rather casual motion, the god loosened his pants enough to expose his quickly forming magic, solidifying into a dick in front of Geno. At the impromptu sight, Geno glanced at the length and then at his husband's smug expression, seemingly overall indifferent, "Thanks," a hint of sarcasm escaped with his words but Geno seemed fully desensitized to Reaper's immediate reaction in pulling his dick out.

With a faint sigh, Geno rested the mug on his lap, holding the handle tightly with one hand, taking his other to stroke the bottom of the length, allowing it to go firm and upright before he sucked on the tip slightly. He wrapped his fingers into Reaper's shirt to pull him a step closer, not willing to move from his seat as he proceeded to take his husband's cock deeper into his mouth. The smaller glanced up shortly, seeing the softer gaze the other had as he looked down at him, making Geno swirl his tongue against the phallus to stir Reaper's expression.

The taller found himself biting his lower 'lip' as he gently pressed a hand on Geno's skull to urge him forward, finding his husband had quite the handle on him. Geno's hand had traveled to the base of Reaper's dick to massage certain spots in hopes of quickly inducing an orgasm, easily gauging how to do so, humming once Reaper finished inside Geno's mouth. Taking all he could, Geno eased off the length, pushing his husband back a bit as he popped off, sticking the tip of his tongue out teasingly.

With a slight smirk gracing Geno's face, he brought up the mug that was resting peacefully on his lap before, allowing Reaper's cum to fall into the black coffee, the last bit dripping off his tongue slowly. Reaper watched this rather seductive display, clearly only arousing himself all over again, only noticing it getting worse once Geno took a lengthy drink from the mug. "Perfect~" Geno mocked as he stuck his tongue out again, noticing the unfortunate hardness of his member despite having just cum, "Looks like this needs to be dealt with again," Geno's finger trailed along the top of the cock, pressing into the tip playfully, "You could always use some for your coffee?" Geno's smirk grew as he saw the god wince slightly, although pull his hand away from it position, bringing it up to kiss the back lovingly.

"While I do prefer my coffee black, I do have an idea where else to put my cream~" Geno rose a figurative brow, not drawing away when Reaper leaned in to kiss him on the 'lips', seeming more than eager to explore that notion further, the two setting their mugs down before things inevitable devolve, certainly stirring up their morning from its initial muted tone.