:::Dustkiller::: Love-Hate - Mini-Bonus

Requested:  -Smol_Incubux-

A/N: I know I follow a queue system but this was a quick bonus I was requested to write, so I wrote it up in a short bit of time.

Taipan (The Dustkiller child) is by 6agentgg9 on Tumblr

Killer's POV::

"Shit..." I continued mumbling curses to myself in my room. "God Dammit," I sighed heavily, rubbing my face harshly in frustration, debating on my immediate action. I pace about the room for a few minutes before finally leaving to deal with my prospective issue or at least the person I'm holding responsible. "Dust!" I walk into the main area of the castle, Horror turning to me inquisitively.

"Why are you yelling?" Horror swung his arm over the back of the couch he sat on, inquiring at my pissy attitude.

"Do you know where Dust is?" I asked angrily, undeterring Horror with my aggression.

"What the hell did he do to piss you off?"

"Nothing that concerns you, now do you know where he is?" My voice raised as my patience kept decreasing.

"I don't know, probably in his room," He shrugged nonchalantly. I growled under my breath, as I stormed down the hall to where Dust's room is. I slammed open the door open, greeted with a rather surprised Dust, whom was sitting on his bed casually, but was quickly brought to his feet at my impromptu entrance.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" Dust began walking towards me.

"Don't 'babe' me, you are in so much fucking trouble," I outbursted, walking up to Dust myself.

" 'Something wrong?" He pulled me closer against his chest by my waist, and I promptly glared at him, trying to squirm out of his hold.

"Yes, 'something's wrong'," I quoted bitterly, "You forgot to use protection," Dust's expression turned unreadable for a moment before he looked down and lifted up my hoodie, seeing my formed ecto stomach, the faint shape of an inverted heart could be seen within.

"I'm struggling to see the problem," He chuckled lowly, now smirking at me.

"You can see damn well what the problem is, you son of a-" Dust pulled me back abruptly onto the bed so I was straddling him, making me initially squeak in surprise, grabbing onto his shoulders for security.

"Do you not want this?" His voice spoke slyly, his arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

"Well t-that's not the point, I mean... it's just sudden," I turned away from him, blushing softly. Dust leaned in and nuzzled the crook of my neck, planting soft kisses along the bone. I hummed quietly, getting distracted from my original spite for a moment.

"Well, I can't say I'm not pleased," He continued with the gentle notes of affection along my collarbone, making me blush more.

"Hmn, fine but you're still an ass," I growled subtly, Dust chuckled.

"Love you, too~" Dust trailed up my jaw and met our lips in sweet passion, my arms coil around his neck as my eyes drift closed, our kiss only deepening.

***About Nine months later***

"How you doing, Kills?" Horror walked behind the couch I was sitting on, leaning on his forearms, clearly mocking me as I rubbed my swollen belly.

"Fuck off," I snarled at him, groaning in discomfort.

"Moody much?" I shot him a glare, wanting so much to hurt him.