:::Afterdeath::: Another totally easy to predict CPAU story (Lemon)

Geno POV::

"Reaper, leave me alone," The god hovered over my shoulder, constantly giving off his normal string of terrible pick up lines.

"Heh, you love the attention, sweetheart~" He purred causing me to blush a soft blue, but I simply roll my eyes trying to shoo him away.

"Can you just stop being so annoying?" I scoffed and turn to face him, my arms crossed.

"Give me a kiss and I might consider," He smirked at me seeing my face turn bluer.

"What- No! Just go away!" I tried my best to resist the urge to punch him, turning around to just avoid the whole scene. I felt Reaper pull my wrist back as I fell into his chest, wrapping an arm around my wrist.

"Then I won't leave you alone, babe~"

"Reaper, let me go!" I tried to break out of his grasp, forcing his arm off me but to no avail. I frustratingly sighed, soon feeling him turn me around still keeping hold of me. I glared at him as spitfully as possible.

"A kiss or I won't leave," he cooed softly and I unsettlingly gulp, looking away abruptly.

"Fine..." I lean to the side and peck his cheek. I jumped slightly feeling his grip around me tighten, Reaper giving a low chuckle.

"On the lips hun," He raised an eyebrow at me waiting for me to 'correct' my mistake.

"You're an ass..." I hissed at him, my glare shoots at him intensely. I leaned in again meeting his 'lips' with mine. I intended for it to be a mere peck, but Reaper kept me in place leaving me unable to move from the position. I felt his tongue graze my teeth, my eye go wide in shock but soon soften. I unknowingly let a small gap form for Reaper to go through, twisting his tongue with mine in a heated battle. He finally releases, quickly grabbing my chin in his hands to keep the distance close to nonexistent. Our breaths coalesce as we pant softly.

"Meet me in the closet in ten minutes so we can continue this~" His breath hit my lips as he brushed them lightly with his thumb. His voice is so husky, sending chills up my spine. He releases me completely and floats off elsewhere, my mind still clouded by its 'odd' thoughts. My knees finally give way as I collapse to the ground still sitting up right, my fingers rested on my 'lips' as the heat of the kiss still remained.

"Uh, did that just happen?" I heard a voice next to me, snapping me back to reality. I look up to see Classic giving me a half concerned, half confused look.

"I fucking hate him..." I muttered just loud enough for him to hear.

"That's nothing new but were you two...?"

"I am so not drunk enough for this," I stumble back onto my feet, slightly disoriented and distracted. I walk towards the refreshments table, attempting to get a glass of eggnog that has already been confirmed to be spiked by this point.

"You okay..?" He hesitantly asks as I down a whole glass in one go.

"I'm about to make the worst decision of my entire life..." I mumbled again after setting the glass harshly on the table.

"Didn't you just do that, though? The 'bad decision' is walking to other side of the room as we speak, giving you an odd side glance.." He said unsettlingly. I stupidly decide to turn in the addressed direction and see Reaper smirking as always and shoot a seductive wink my way. I turn back my face blew up in a new wave of cobalt.

"Definitely not drunk enough!" I down another freshly poured cup of nog, trying to drown my regrets for what I am about to do in now about seven minutes times.