:::Dreamare::: Brother's Secret -- 'Nerd'!Dream X BadBoy!Nightmare (Lemon)

Requested: TicciKat7

A/N: I finally finished it, and it's been way too long but here have it.

Dream's POV::

"Bro, hurry up, we need to leave," I hear my brother calling me from down stairs, I pick up the pace, packing my backpack up. I swing it over my shoulder, putting my gold rim glasses on and slipping my pocket knife into the inside of my jacket out of sight.

"I'm coming!" I pull up my usual shining facade, walking down the stairs energetically. "Good morning," I beamed, seeing my brother in his usual black attire, including his trademark black leather jacket. Nightmare crack a small smile as I stood in front of him.

" 'mornin', now come on we're going to be late," He swung his arm around me gently pushing me out the door and he followed behind locking up behind him. As we began walking, I linked my arm with Night's, but I could tell it made him slightly uncomfortable to do that in public. "Do you have to do that every time?" I noticed a soft purple on his face from embarrassment, snickering slightly.

"What? There's nothing wrong with it, we're just brothers," Although for the two of us, we are very close as brothers, maybe even a bit too close. Nightmare rolled his eyes and just kept walking with his hands in pockets. As we arrive at school Nightmare quickly lets my arm go and walks ahead of me, all for the sake of keeping his 'bad boy' status. I smirk slightly at the thought -Oh, he has no idea- I saw Night walk over to the group of delinquents, having earned quite the title amongst them. I walk into the building alongside the crowds of others, soon taking notice to a few of my friends. Ink sent me a small wave and I waved back making a turn into my classroom.

***

I walked out of the classroom, hearing the fifth period warning bell sound through the hall, allowing us five minutes to get to class. As I made my way to my locker, I noticed Nightmare in a corner with those delinquent friends of his.

"Hey Nightmare, you better head to class soon," I called out walking next to him.

"Oh shit, hey Dream,"

"And the shining twin arrives," One of the delinquents, Dust, spoke up mockingly.

"Hey Night, maybe you could try inviting him along with us," One of the others added slyly in hopes to deceive my 'ill corrupted' mind. I 'naively' blink, trying to come off excited to cover my actual annoyance.

"No," Nightmare growled, realizing he should probably escort me away to avoid any problems. He walked me off to another part of the hallway, not far from his group, the crowds having died down by now. "Dream you should really try to avoid those guys, they're bad news,"

"Then why are you always with them?" I asked innocently, already knowing fair well why he does it. He stumbled a bit through an answer for me that made sense to my 'pure' mind.

"Because I can handle them, but you couldn't. It's complicated," Nightmare held my shoulders tightly, his head falling in frustration. -pfft, 'not be able to handle them'- I smiled sweetly, nodding.

"Alright, brother," The fifth period bell rang, causing me to jump slightly. "Shi-oot, I gotta go, you do too," I wave him off and Nightmare remains there for a moment watching me turn the corner in the hallway, out of sight.

***

Following the bell, a crowd of students begin packing into the cafeteria. I make my way in shortly after to avoid the unnecessary mobs. As I walk towards one of the corner tables, a couple of jocks begin making their way closer to me. -These assholes- I turn around to face them, giving my usual bright smile. One of them smirks at my 'naivety'.