:::ErrorInk::: Cat and Mouse -- (Lemon)

A/N: Another excuse to write smut. The original idea wasn't technically mine but was formulated by someone else on a discord server I'm in, and I offered to write it.

It all seemed fine until a vibration caught the destroyer's attention. Checking his phone, he saw a text from Ink: not too strange, although the regret that followed seeing the message's content was certainly sizable. Along with caption 'Come find me~' preceded by numerous hearts of a vast array of colors, there was a selfie of Ink pulling his shirt up, revealing his tattooed ribs and summoned torso clearly trailing down to his hips as his shorts were pulled down just enough to see the contour of his ilium. The glow of his rainbow magic was alluring to the glitch even through the screen, making him take a deep breath, his grip on the phone noticeably tightening. Studying the picture further, while struggling to pull his attention away from Ink, he took notice to the details behind him, recognizing then just enough to be able to pinpoint his teasing boyfriend's location.

Not doing anything to begin with, and now having a rather eager target in mind, he teleported hastily to the spot he knew Ink took the picture, although was disappointed to see no one there. Error let off a frustrated huff before hearing his phone again, taking a look at the new message Ink has sent. Another caption: 'Too slow~' with another picture of Ink; This time he was sitting on the ground with his legs slightly apart, a rainbow glow extremely evident through his shorts especially with the fingers he had pressed right over where his summoned anatomy was between his thighs. This time Ink had the gall to show is face in the shot, his tongue sticking out lewdly, teasing Error to no end. Error once again felt frustration build inside him, audibly growing at Ink's ever increasing slutty display for him through text. Like before, Error quickly picked up on the details around the artist and teleported there in a matter of seconds, and much like before, Error was disappointed to find Ink gone already... again.

Another text caused Error to frantically grab his phone, seeing the next sexual image Ink had in store for him. 'Waiting for you baby~~' Once again Ink had a teasing expression on his face, tongue playfully sticking out, his scarf now unraveled from his neck to show off his brilliantly colored cleavage with his shirt pulled down enough to see it. He methodically placed his unoccupied arm underneath his tits to lift them up a bit more, making it all the more enticing. Once again, he recognized but wondered how long he'd be chasing Ink around on this sexually driven game of cat and mouse. Ink will probably just keep fucking with him for as long as he can. Not having much of a choice, Error teleported again, being unsurprised at the lack of Ink's presence there once again.

Much like the last few times, Error grabs his phone once again at the sound of a message going through and damn near crashed at what he saw. Ink was now no longer wearing anything below his waist, straddling the handle of his brush erotically, and it was clear he was soaked already, gripping one of his breasts while evidently taking the picture with the other. 'Not good enough~~' Ink's heavy multi chromed blush and heart shaped pinprick clearly gave voice to his arousing state, although it apparently hasn't been strong enough before to resist the urge to mess with the destroyer. The sight of his boyfriend making such a lewd display of himself, likely in public setting, was almost more than Error can handle, with an inevitable yellow hue taking over his face with a mimicking glow in his crotch. How badly he just wanted to take Ink and make him scream his name: may be a fair punishment for teasing him this whole time. As much as he considered it a vain attempt, Error still followed the surrounding clues of the picture after having to tear his eyes off Ink's anatomy basically begging for him, finally teleporting to the AU it seemed Ink was in.

Unlike the times before, Error was now very pleased to see Ink fiddling with putting his clothes back on, likely planning to have continued their little game. Before Ink was able to succeed in clothing himself though, Error quickly restrained his hands, keeping him almost entirely exposed as in the picture.