:::ErrorInk::: Unlikely Cause -- Error x Slut!Ink (Lemon)

A/N: Wow, what's this? An update? Haven't had one of those in a while.

But yes, your favorite Afterdeath addict has crawled out of there hermit hole to deliver some smutty content, inadvertently not Afterdeath though.

I was socializing on the Discords with some buddies of mine, and we kept talking about Ink being a slut, ergo this creation was born. Please enjoy this hate sex driven Errorink story, with sexual tension galore.

Also, to all the people I am RP-ing with, forgive me for my disappearance. I won't really say I was busy, but just kinda brain dead and haven't been doing a lot of writing. I will try to get back as soon as my professionally procrastinating ass decides productivity is a thing it wants to dabble in.
(Potential future project A/N at the bottom for those who may be interested)

No one's POV::

Ink groaned at the sound of his phone buzzing on his nightstand, disturbing his much desired nap. After hearing it for a few seconds, he determined it annoyed him enough that he keeled and answered the damn call. He looked on the caller ID, groaning again before clicking the answer button on the screen. "What?" He answered rather gruffly, not really having the patience to deal with the caller.

"Just wondering if you wanted to pop in for a party," An energetic voice called on the other end of the line, almost making Ink wince by the stark difference in volume then the previous silence he had relished in.

"Blue, I'm tired, leave me alone..." Ink was about to pull the phone away, but Blue spoke up fast enough to get Ink's attention again.

"There's gonna be alcohol and hot guys there~" Blue teased, hearing a low groan from Ink, snickering knowingly.

"Fine, what time?" He sluggishly sat up in bed, grimacing at the worn clothes he had on, taking notice to a few questionable stains on it, that he had a vague idea to the origins of.

"Starts at 9, come whenever though, I'd give it a safe half hour before most of the people are at least tipsey," Ink scoffed at the added comment, knowing well what the insinuation of that was.

"Yea, save me a few shots," He noted sarcastically, although it wasn't even that farfetched. With a short affirmation from Blue, the two hung up and Ink looked at the clock on his phone, determining that another nap wouldn't harm anything, easily falling back onto the bed tiredly.

***

Ink sighed as he laid back on the couch, swirling the remnants of liquid in a beer bottle, almost seeming dejected. Blue walked up behind the couch, side glancing towards his friend.

"Anything catch your eye?" The blue clad skeleton teased lightly, knowing fair well that Ink would have his hopes set on another hook up, having seen it go down too many times before.

"I'm not drunk enough..." Ink sighed again, seeming as tired as he was before, the previous nap and half seemingly doing nothing for his energy. He would have just turned around and gone home, but he assumed some other poor horny smuck would walk by eventually for him to swoop up.

"The beer's all yours," Blue commented shortly, patting Ink's shoulder before walking off to actually be social contrary to his friend, that chose to allow alcohol to do the talking, or in this case, acting for him. Blue chose to keep mostly sober, being the host of this drunken monstrosity, just to keep things from devolving into pure pandemonium. He walked over to Dream, who also remained relatively sober, not that alcohol really affected him with whatever immortality plagued him, taking a seat on the wide arm of the chair the the guardian already sat at.