:::Afterdeath::: Closer Union -- (Lemon)

A/N: Once again, an excuse to write smut, and it's actually Afterdeath this time.

I also wanted an excuse to write pregnant sex, 'cause I'm thirsty and crave that content in my life.

Almost as soon as the grim reaper returned home, he had felt himself being dragged to the closest couch by his husband, barely even allowing him to toss his cloak to the side before Geno forced him to sit down. The smaller quickly did the same, pressing himself close to Reaper's side, clinging onto his arm but refusing to look up at him. Reaper couldn't help but chuckle at his lover's behavior, having gotten used to the spontaneity since Geno first got pregnant about six months ago.

"Better?" The god teased lightly, seeing Geno bury his face into the taller's arm with a slight blush on his face: He nodded, "Already miss me?" Another mute nod, "Miss you too, angel~" Reaper left a kiss on Geno's skull, hearing a reciprocating hum as Geno nuzzled up against Reaper more. The kisses trailed down to Geno's cheek, chuckling at the light whine now drawn from the smaller. "How's my baby-mama feeling today~?"

"Lonely... a little warm..." The word 'warm' seemed to change the mood quickly as Reaper drew a hand up to Geno's forehead, seeing Geno turn his skull away as soon as the hand was placed there.

"Baby come on,"

"I'm fine, just... don't leave..." Geno let go of Reaper's arm only to wrap it around him and pressed up against Reaper's body with a short sigh. Reaper didn't take favor to the brush off of Geno's health, but didn't want to push Geno any further. He shifted his other hand and moved it to Geno's pregnant belly, a gentle blue glow resonating from the god's hand, hearing another hum from Geno.

"What have you been doing, angel?" Reaper questioned softly, still leaving a few butterfly kisses on the other's skull.

"Just waited for you, I was in bed for a while..." Geno's answer was soft, partially muffled by his husband's shirt.

"Did you get some sleep, love?" The taller continued his simple interrogation, wanting the assurance that Geno is still taking care of himself while Reaper was away.

"A bit..." Another quiet mutter was heard. Geno shifted uncomfortably, further burying his face in Reaper's clothed chest, hiding a growing blush on his cheekbones.

"Something on your mind, love?" Reaper could help but snicker slightly at Geno's almost timid nature, hearing another hum as Geno shifted a bit more.

"I just feel really warm... I want you to help me..." Geno mumbled through most of it, feeling embarrassed to even ask, although Reaper found a tinge of amusement in it, realizing exactly what 'warm' now meant, disbanding his previous worry.

"Could have just told me outright, angel," Geno's whine was enough of a reason for Reaper as he didn't want to push the temper of a pregnant person, having seen how badly it could end for him, "Alright, so long as you make sure to go slow," Geno perked at the agreement, shifting enough to turn onto his lap, now straddling Reaper's hips the best he could with his pregnant belly.

"Shouldn't that be my line?" Geno teased mutely, thankful to the arms that carefully curled around his torso in support.

"Ordinarily yes, but you clearly seem more heated than me, and I've seen you when you're desperate, love~" The smaller scoffed slightly, although subconsciously rolled his hips to feel the slightest bit of stimulation to his already wet anatomy between his thighs. Geno didn't even realize how that rhythmic movement persisted, even getting more pronounced.

A faint chuckle caught his attention vaguely, causing him to bury his face in the crook of Reaper's neck in shame, "...good girl~" The pet name sent a chill down Geno's spine, making almost melt onto Reaper's chest by how loving and sultry it sounded to him in the moment. A few more shushes whisked past his skull as Reaper continued to support Geno's body in the stimulating motion, only making the heat and arousal worsen tenfold.

"Reaper... please~" Geno rolled his hips slightly, feeling a heat build up inside him that he hated to even admit was there.

"Ssh, alright angel, just take it slow," Reaper made sure to assure the smaller, placing a hand on the small of his back to support him, trailing the other down his belly lightly to press the anatomy between his thighs, pleased to receive an immediate reaction, "So wet already babe~ have you been waiting like this all day for me~?" Geno nodded with a haze in his eyes, clearly already falling to the pleasure.

"Fuck- just please help me already..." Geno practically begged his husband for relief, gripping onto his shirt tightly.

"You're awfully horny for being six months pregnant, love~" The smaller whined audibly, shooting a weak glare at Reaper, just wanting some form of relief already. Reaper let the hand, previously supporting Geno's back, slide down to the hem of Geno's shorts to pull down, slipping them down his thighs enough to have access to his entrance. Shifting his own pants, Reaper allowed his member out, now hard from Geno's rather erotic display on his lap. "Go ahead, love~" Reaper cooed sweetly, encouraging Geno to lift himself up slowly, carefully gripping his thighs to assist him. With Geno's hands tightly clasped onto Reaper's shoulders, he slowly eased himself onto the member, the feeling of being so full again eliciting a long moan from the smaller. "Go at your own pace, angel~" Geno nodded faintly, lifting himself up enough to feel the tip at his cunt, being thankful for Reaper's hands guiding him in the motion with a firm grip on his thighs.

The smaller whimpered almost mutely as he continued in a slow pace, but loved it all the same, the preexisting arousal built inside him graciously accepting his husband's length. The gentle cooes from the god made him even more warm and loved, feeling Reaper's hand lay gently on the side of his pregnant belly, supporting him as Geno rocked gently on his dick. It was slow yet passionate between the two, Geno basically melting over all the pleasure he felt, trying to go faster but found his full form inhibited that.

"Please reaper... faster... ah~ please..." Geno thoughtlessly mumbled out, feeling Reaper grab his chin gently.

"Ssh angel, I don't want you to hurt yourself," Geno shook his skull be rid of the hand that held it in place, weakly glaring at Reaper, frustrated at the cautiousness he took over him.

"Fuck- just fuck me~ please... I'll ah... be fine..." With only a small note of hesitation from Reaper, he met his 'lips' with Geno's, moving his hand back down to the smaller's thigh to once again guide Geno in the rocking motion, being sure to go slightly faster as per his pregnant lover's request. Geno moaned into the kiss but continued with it to reciprocate Reaper's initial affection, wrapping his arms around Reaper's neck. Already feeling hypersensitive from the build up before hand, Geno felt himself finally succumb to his climax, moaning loudly, although continuing with the motion as he rode out his orgasm, still feeling Reaper's hardened length pressed inside him. Finally, a blissful warmth filled him up, slowing the couple's action to a subtle rock, Geno relishing in the feeling of Reaper pouring his seed inside him.

"Guess we don't have to worry about condoms for now~" The taller teased quietly, only hearing a faint whine from his partner who now leaned his skull against his shoulder in exhaustion.

"Jus... shut up and let me enjoy this..." Clearly by the slir and mumbled delivery of the words, Geno was already on the brink of unconsciousness. Reaper smiled lightly, but felt he would spare his love anymore annoyance, carefully lifting him up off his member, dispersing his magic as he did so to allow Geno to rest on his lap without further bother. He kissed Geno's skull a few times as Geno seemed to have finally settled into sleep, only mildly aware of what Reaper was doing. Slowly, as to not disturb Geno anymore than he has to, Reaper pulled a light blanket from the couch they were already on, draping it over the smaller's shoulders, mutely chuckling as Geno subconsciously cuddled further into his chest.