:::Poth(?)::: Given the Chance -- Palette X Goth X Rurik(Lemon)

A/N:

I'm 'a be honest, I have know idea. This is an old one-shot that I kinda had a love/hate for and am only now posting it. It's been so long in fact, I actually don't even remember the entire second half of this, but whatever, it's words..... I guess.

Also I have hit 1k views (again) so thanks a lot for that.

*Once again imagining them as late teenagers. Also Palette and Rurik are twin brothers in this story. (which I think might be canon, I'm not sure though. Just don't quote me on anything I say)

Palette's POV::

I heard my phone buzz as I was chilling around the house and see Goth's name show up on my screen. Smiling, I hit the green 'Answer' button.

"Hey what's up?" I speak casually awaiting a response.

"Oh, hey uh I was wondering if you'd like to hang out at the mall... or something?" Goth's quiet voice spoke up, seeming a bit rushed.

"Yea, sure, sounds fun. I got nothing else to do," I look to the side and see my brother, Rurik, raising an eyebrow at me and walks into the room, sitting on the couch near me.

"Okay, meet you there in an hour?"

"That works, see ya' then," I hang up and see my brother gazing at me meticulously, "What?"

"Goth?" He asked simply.

"Oh yea, I was gonna meet him at the mall. Hey, maybe you can join?" I jump to the idea, excited to see his answer.

"You're such a fucking idiot," He shook his head as he cursed just under his breath, yet I still heard him, puffing up in annoyance. "You know what? Sure: why the hell not," His lip curled into a slight smirk.

"Okay... didn't have to be so mean about it," I reinstated my attention to my phone again, texting Goth a small note to inform him of the change.

"I'm your brother it's my job to be mean," He pat me on the head mockingly, enforcing the fact that I'm younger. My phone buzzed again as a text came in from Goth:

G: That's fine...

***

We arrived at the mall at the previously given time, noticing Goth leaning against the wall in the food court. He appeared distracted staring at the floor in contemplation.

"Heya, buddy," Goth jolted at hearing my voice, a weak lavender dusted his face once he saw me.

"Oh, hi Palette," Goth looked over at my brother next to me, his smile phased slightly, "R-rurik,"

"Hey, sweetheart~" I saw him lean down a bit to be more eye level with Goth and tapped the side of his finger under his chin. Goth blushed averting his eyes to the side, something sparked inside me that wanted to rip Rurik's hand away from Goth.

"Okay, let's go," Rurik raised a figurative eyebrow at me as I interrupted, walking between the two. I heard him chuckle under his breath, as he deviously smirked at me.

"Y-yea, sure.. Uh where to?" Goth went along with the change in subject, as we began to move, with me still place holding between Rurik and Goth.

***

We sat down in a cafe to take a break, Goth sipping at a coffee while I bit into a scone I ordered, Rurik groaned in disinterest.

"So..." Rurik began talking trying to kill the silence, "Have you two fucked yet?" Goth visibly choked on his drink, his face a vivid purple at hearing the question.