:::Errorink::: Set-up -- Cop x Criminal(Lemon)

Requested: GalaxyDraws

A/N: Holy shit, it's a one-shot that isn't Poth or Afterdeath. Also, I have finally finished a request. Also, This is the first time I have written ErrorInk so I hope I did the couple justice.

This is actually a sequel of 'Do we have a deal?', so I suggest if you haven't read it, maybe might want to read it, else it maybe a bit confusing, but to each their own.

No one's POV::

"You wanted to what?" Ink questioned his superiors previous proposition over the phone, wondering what could have spawned such an impromptu request.

"Go out," Reaper spoke bluntly, as though it wasn't a completely far fetched notion.

"What did Geno finally reject you to your face that you're hopelessly trying to get with second best?" Reaper scoffed faintly, clearly receiving Ink's mockery.

"No, I was actually meeting someone tomorrow and since I knew you were off as well, I wanted you to tag along,"

"Why would you want me to come with?" Ink was only growing more skeptical of what Reaper was asking.

"Just to be there, you know," This only further annoyed the the other, making him hold his tongue in the slightest: of course this didn't entirely stop his cutting insults.

"No I don't know. You're a walking mindfuck, Reaper. I never know what the fuck you're thinking," The police chief laughed before essentially ignoring the blatant insult.

"Well, I'll pick you up at your place tomorrow at 11, sound fair?"

"I never said yes,"

"Great see you then,"

"You're an asshole,"

"Sure am," Ink could just feel Reaper smirking through the phone and how badly he wanted to beat it off him. With a sigh, he heard the call end, leaving him silently brooding in his apartment until the following day.

As promised though, Reaper was knocking on his door at the given time, and after throwing on a dark blue hoodie and some jeans, he answered, seeing Reaper display a similar level of casual attire: a blue and black flannel hoodie with a grey tee underneath with the sleeves partially rolled up.

"You look like a drug dealer," Ink scanned up and down, seeming unimpressed to say the least.

"Perfect, let's go," With a heavy sigh, Ink followed behind to Reaper's car, sitting in the passenger seat.

"Are you even gonna bother telling me where we're going?" Ink glanced over at the driver's seat as the car was started.

"You'll see," Reaper smirked again, causing Ink to roll his eyelights at his chief's mocking secrecy. They drove through town and down south towards the 'shadier' part of town. Ink glanced around seeing the graffitied building with chipped and scarred bricking, going past some shanty looking townhouses with wire fencing in front. This piqued an odd idea in his head at the reason for coming here, although he didn't want to believe that the chief of police would be stupid enough to do what he was thinking. He glanced at Reaper again and saw an unusual spark in his eyelight, almost eager for their distinction. If what he assumes to be true, he may have an unfortunate encounter with someone he would rather not have to see again. Once they pulled up to the side of a worn looking apartment building, Reaper stepped out, expecting Ink to follow, glancing down at his phone quickly to confirm the apartment number.

"Reaper, you better not be-"

"I said 'you'll see', didn't I?" He only glanced back quickly at the officer, seeing him bite back another complaint. They arrived at the appropriate number, which was off putting Ink even more, making him nearly inclined to walk back down to the car before anyone could answer. Amidst his internal debate, Reaper knocked and was met with a shorter skeleton adorning a familiar red scarf and white pixel over one of his sockets. Unfortunately, Ink found his original hypothesis of Reaper's stupidity correct and now dreaded what he thought to come. Geno spared an unenthusiastic glance at Reaper, seeming displeased with his sudden appearance.