:::Poth(?)::: Broken by Trauma and 'Love' -- (Lemon)

A/N: I was browsing through tumblr, which is a terrible way to start any story, and was looking at some old stuff and then came across the picture above and had this idea spark in my head. This short piece is, as I put it, a 'Rhetorical Stockholm Syndrome version of In His Eyes' so basically if the plot of In His Eyes didn't exist.

If you don't know, In His Eyes was an old book of mine (shameless plug here) so go check it out, given I haven't updated it in a really long time, but heck.

Small warning: This is kinda fucked up, so viewer discretion (ie Kinda rape/noncon). Also, my leading reason for writing this was mostly for the emotionally broken aspect of this, but you know interpret this as you like and... enjoy?

Image by TheGreatRouge on tumblr

Third Person POV::

A familiarly, unwelcoming creak of the old stairs echoed down into the dark basement, the wielder of such steps growing eager to see his little pet. The small skeletal form of his victim was curled up on the musty mattress pressed into a metal frame, clearing giving off significant use and age. Goth meekly sat up, awaiting what his supposed master has in store for him this time. Rurik walked towards the bed, looming over the smaller, smirking as he roughly cupped Goth's chin, forcing his head up. Goth's eyes remained half lidded and void of feeling, easily complying to the whims of his master. Rurik mused at his pet's obedience, loving how easy he could manipulate the smaller now that his mind has been completely broken.

"Do you want to come upstairs with me, if you promise to be a good little pet~?" Goth nodded numbly, only a few lingering thoughts haunting his mind, the prominent one being his desire- no, need to be by his master, for he seemed to be the only escape from the now gnawing darkness he is condemned to. Rurik smirked, pleased, grabbing onto the leash strapped onto Goth's collar to pull him off the bed with ease, Goth once again following through with the silent commands. Goth's scarf swayed slightly from the upstairs draft as he followed behind Rurik like an obedient dog, squinting slightly from the contrast of light.

The leash was pulled on gently, leading Goth into the kitchen where Rurik had a single plate of food set out for himself. As he took a seat at the table, he instructed Goth to sit as well and so he knelt on the floor like the proper little pet he was. Rurik smirked before turning to his food and quietly eating it, turning to Goth again, seeing a pleading look in his eyes, sparking an idea in Rurik's mind. "Are you hungry?" He teased, causing Goth to lower his head slightly. "I got your food right here~" He voice was calm, seductive yet so bitter as he turned to the side of his chair and unzipped the fly of his pants revealing his member, only partially erect. "You'll have to work for it though~" Rurik's legs spread a bit allowing for Goth to thoughtlessly lean in to lick underneath it, teasing the tip with his tongue before taking it all in his mouth, choking slightly at it's size. The member fully hardened in Goth's mouth as her worked at it, forcing it deeper inside him. Rurik grunted, placing his hand on the back of Goth's head, roughly guiding him in a bobbing motion, finally pushing the whole thing inside him. Tears pricked the corners of Goth's sockets, the pain overwhelming, but he endured it, almost enjoying the attention his master is spending on him. Rurik soon came heavily inside him, causing Goth to cough slightly, pulling away quickly. Goth swallowed what was in his mouth, licking off the remnants of the creamy white seed from the length in front of him, even taking notice to a drop spilling on the floor and thoroughly lapping it up as to not waste any.

Goth returned to his previous position, kneeling on the floor, eagerly awaiting his master's orders, his tongue lolling out as though wanting more. "It doesn't seem like you got enough, how 'bout I fill you up more~?" Goth's head nodded lightly, his eyes only holding a glint of desire but void of anything else, still seemingly hopeless and dead. The smaller was pulled up from the ground quickly by the leash, standing directly in front of Rurik. His hands were grabbed and hastily tied together, a small bow securing his wrists in front of him. Rurik turned him around and pushed against the nearby counter harshly, but only a quiet wince escaped Goth's mouth, his forearms resting on the cold marble surface for support. Goth's leash was pulled tight, wrapped around Rurik's hand securely, releasing a silent choked gasp from Goth. Rurik spared no extra time to flick Goth's skirt up and line himself up with the other's already summoned anatomy, pushing in harshly. Goth screwed his eyes shut, tears threatening to fall, only emitting a subtle whine from the pain but has grown use to it from how many times the same action has repeated itself over the forgotten length of time. Rurik didn't hesitate in pounding into Goth, pulling hard on the leash still, adding in constant crude and dirty insults at how shameless the smaller had allowed himself to become, endless strings of cries and moans ripped through Goth's throat. Through all the sexual torture he has endured thus far, he stopped caring how many times he was called a filthy slut or even more so how he displayed himself like one. He didn't care that he was being fucked against a kitchen counter willfully, his suggestive moaning begging for more pleasure and more pain and more torment. He's likely forgot how to care at this point, opening allowing himself to be used like the toy he was or at least become. By now, one might even say he enjoys it, his mind so dead all he cares is the pleasure or pain he would feel from his master. He nearly loves it, a small hint of genuine desire and want twisting around his empty cries. Goth continued to numbly moan as he was fucked harder, nearly driven to climax as his g-spot was being pounded into. He nearly screamed when his orgasm hit, feeling the relieving feeling of hot cum filling him to the brim post-climax.

"You all filled up now~?" Rurik leaned down and cooed into the crook of the other's neck. Goth's head rested on the counter, still panting, nodding numbly at the question. Rurik chuckled, pulling out simultaneous. He pulled the leash again, wrapping his arms around the nearly unconscious body of the smaller skeleton. "You're such a good pet~ so obedient~" He cooed softly, kissing Goth's neck between each phrase. "A perfect little toy~" Goth's mind blankly processed these words, coming to some abstract, messed up agreement to them. "Who do you belong to?" Rurik's voice turned aggressive, almost possessive as his arms tightened around the smaller frame.

"Y-you... master..." Goth's throat was raw from lack of speech, only being driven to cries and screams, his words nearly automatic; his mind no longer functioning as it should. Rurik seemed satisfied, loosening his hold around Goth and picking him up, Goth finally letting himself fall to sleep in his master's arms. And so the cycle will go: Goth's only purpose is his master, he will always be his: always and forever. This is what his life and love is now.

A/N: By no means am I glorifying such action, by the way. The point of this is to show how terrible it is, basically driving the victim to being hopelessly, mentally broken. Hope this was at least intriguing to read, I guess?

(By this point I'm just making excuses to avoid getting flagged again...)