Five

*

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹   +.                          
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹
Y/N

I guess I cried myself to sleep. I woke up in an empty bed. The muffled sound of birds chirping filled the room. The door was still locked and untouched. His sheets smelled like him as well, faint lavender. I stood up and walked to the door. The smell of pancakes hit me.

I walked down the hall and peeked around the corner. Hitoshi stood over the stove humming to himself, he was competently shirtless, and his hair was wet. I couldn't help but notice the bruising on his back mussels. How yummy they looked moving as he held the pan and flipped the cake inside. I looked away from him.

"Good morning Hitoshi...'' I said ignoring what happened last night. He turned to face me. "Hey!, you hungry?'' I shook my head 'yes' I was starving actually. His voice was so heavy and groggy it made my face heat up. He slipped on a shirt.

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

I watched him place the Pancakes, Eggs and Bacon on a plate. I had never met a man that could cook. None of it was burnt- it was just perfect. He sprinkled powdered sugar over my Pancakes. They looked so good. I started eating trying to suppress my slight moaning with my hand.

So fucking goooodddd

He smiled to himself. I guess moaning was a compliment. "Thanks. I dont have alot of people that come over, So I just cook for me and my cats.''

He sound lonely as fuck but same

damn this shit slap...

"Where did you learn to cook like this?" I asked.

"I took a class for extra credit, back in UA.'' he replied.

I was intreaded,"You went to UA?'' I was accepted into UA back n' high school but prompted on a more subtle school so could focus on me and not dumb interships and tournaments.

He chuckled, "You've really never heard of me, huh?''

"Underground Hero~'' I chimed while taking another bite of my pancakes.

"Breaking News! Shinsou, Hitoshi takes charge of All Mights prodigy Izuku, Midoriya! Brainwashing?! May we never know?!'' He yelled sarcastically in a 'News Reporters voice.'

I laughed covering my mouth with my hand, he sounded so off key due to his deep voice. I quickly stopped, I didn't mean to laugh at him. He had a sort of smile on his face. I quickly finished my breakfast.

"How much time do I have left?"

"Three hours." He responded, taking a seat next to me on the couch. I didn't wanna say this was the equivalent of prison but it sure enough felt like it. He turned the TV on.

"Do you have any specific shows you like?'' He changed the cable to Netflix with a press of a button.

"Not really, I don't watch TV that much.'' which was true. I dedicated my time to guitar and singing.

"Have you watched Shameless?" He asked leaning back into the cushions. "Heard of it..." I Swallowed, there was sex in it, and lots. He looked over to me and smirked, "We can watch 'I Am Legend' for an hour if you want."

"NO.'' I Harshly said, I always cried during parts.

"Shameless it is..." he pressed play and I let my eye's guide away from the screen to the cats. "What's the other one's name?" I asked. He happily told me, "Pixe..." I smiled at the cats.

"Jinx and Pixe..... Cute."