Eighteen

*

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹   +.                          
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹
Y/N

     A man with long black hair walked. A scar was placed under his right eye. He looked stressed, unkept, and tired. A off white- cream- scarf wrapped around his neck in layers. Both his hands sat in his pockets, He was dressed in the same color of his hair and he looked like he hated everyone.

"So you must be Y/N?"

The black haired man said to me. I don't know what it was but him standing next to Shinsou was the definition of sexualy scarry. I never felt this way before, It was the first time I actually acknowledged I was single.

"Yea, I'm her." my breathing was shaky and my confidence dropped from one hundred to zero. What the hell is his quirk?

"I came to speak with you. About the League situation, I am in fact a Pro hero. EraserHead. And I expect you to answer the questions accordingly if you don't mind."

I Hummed in agreement. My safety was at stake; I didn't have time to cherry pick. We sat at the table. It was late but I didn't mind.

"How long have you been in japan?"

"Five years. I lived with my grandparents before they passed."

"Sorry to hear."

It's not everyday a tree falls on your house in your sleep, during a thunderstorm. Killing you.
(Damn double homicide )

I shrugged. I tried to block out every memory of them. They treated me well but I couldn't burst out in tears with every mention of my sweet old grandparents. I hated crying in front of others.

"What led you to leaving the US?"

A petty dream.

The fact my parents disowned me with each mention of it because in their eyes 'You are more suitable for nursing not being some rockstar.' My singing was just a 'party trick.'  it would get me nowhere. "I got tired of my parents picking when to love me."

"What do you mean by that?"

Shinsou looked at me with wide eyes waiting for an answer to EraserHeads question.

"I told them I wanted to be a singer, They told me I was a whore that just wanted to be fucked on the daily by men and kicked me out. What a shame, huh? Nursing was Ideal. For them at least. Caring on our family name in the medical field was better. So they kicked me out."

I let out a sigh and looked to Shinsou for comfort. He gave it to me. So I continued. "I was homeless for three months and slept at train stations or shelters if I could, until i was able to contact my grandparents and-''