Twenty

*

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹   +.                          
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹
Y/N

     I hummed to myself. I brushed my hand against my silky pink Pj's and shoved a spoon of strawberry sauce into my mouth. I bobbed my head to the music coming from my speaker. It was late. Really late. But that didn't stop me from baking some steak and sides for dinner.

I wiggled my Hips and sang along to the music.

"BREAKING NEWS, A EXTREMELY DANGEROUS VILLAIN A ATTACK IS HAPPENING NEAR DOWNTOWN JAPAN PLEASE STAY SAFE AND AWAY FROM THAT ERA UNTIL MORNING!"

I looked at the speaker. Isn't that where Shinsou lives? It's none of your business anymore. He's a stranger Y/N.

........But I couldn't. I just couldn't. I ran to my phone and dialed his number.

Com'on.....

Pick up.

Pick up.

Pleaseeee Shinsou, pick up just give me a 'Hi' something. Anything.

Please let me know you're safe...

"The person you are trying to reach has a voicemail that has not been set up yet. Please try again later. Goodbye."

"A hero without a voice mail..." I snickered. I called again and again and again.

I dreaded turning on my Tv and seeing down town in complete shambles. Smoke and flame covered buildings cratored sidewalks and streets and a Huge monster terrorizing everyone.

My anxiety spiked. I was now hanging up and recalling him after every four rings.

"The person you are trying to reach has a voicemail that has not been set up yet. Please try again later. Goodbye."

Me:
Shinsou please tell me you're ok.

Please call me.

I'm worried I need you to call me back.

This isn't funny anymore. I'm dead ass. Call me back.

I looked like an idiot. Calling him over and over. Why wouldn't he answer? Did me leaving piss him off that bad? To the point where he's choosing to ignore me?

You're such a selfish asshole.

I swear you better not be dead.

Twenty full minutes passed. I continued to check my phone for an answer back. Every three minutes. Every notification I ran to my phone. The last thing I wanted was for him to be dead.

I'm heading to your house. You think it's so funny to fuck with me.

Typing bubbles appeared on the screen. I prayed for them not to disappear.

Shinsou:
Stay put.

__________•☾•__________

A/N: If not two then the first chapter of Soothing the burns is out, please go read it 😭

Also I want to personally thank EVERYONE for the reads, I'm grateful. So thank you babes💗