Thirty-Three 18+

A/N: sorry I've been gone so long a lot of shit happened, BUT I GRADUATED YALL!

Dom Y/N

I made this picture for his POV but I'll be writing from Y/N's instead👍🏽

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹   +.                          
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹
Y/N

        I knew after today I'd have to go back to my crazy lifestyle of being a singer and recovering from depression and an attempt. I shouldn't say 'go back' either but Shinsou made me forget all about my struggles... He made me forget that I'm Me.

Right now we were back on the couch waiting for his sheets to dry. He was laid on his back and I was sprawled out on top of his firm chest.

I playfully nipped at his jaw as he drew patters on my lower back with his finger.

-flash back-

"So these are the papers you've been speaking of?"

"Yeah."

I picked up the small four page packet and skimmed over the tittle, "So I just go through this and pick out shit orrr?"

"Make sure you read over it carefully. Half of the stuff on there isn't meant to be taken lightly. We don't need an incident like that again..."

I opened the packet and picked up the red ink pin on my right.

Fancy pen... Fancy papers. What am I getting myself into?

The first line of ink read...

Midnight's Dungeon.

If you're receiving these peppers you or your significant other want to take your bedroom relationship to the next level! Congratulations! We are so grateful to have a new member of our community! As you may know Bdsm stands Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, Sadochism and Masochism these sheets of papers will determine where you stand in this community and to your significant other. Please read the following and discuss it with your partner.

My mouth dropped open as I read over the paper and the different 'Kinks.' Toshi began dying laughing, almost falling out of his seat.

"Some people are into this stuff!?" I asked, pointing at the paper. A snort flew out of his nose. Not only were there names of the things there were pictures next to them as well.

"I- I-" He let out a choked laugh before continuing, "I wrote down and checked off things I liked as well you can take a look at my papers after to see if we are on the same page with this or to see if i have to introduce you to something completely new or myself if it comes to that..."