Twenty-one

*

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Y/N

My leg bounced as I looked at my door. Shuffling sounded outside along with a groan. Then three knocks. I ran to it and opened it. It was almost like I knew exactly who it was.

Shinsou almost collapsed at my doorstep. He wasn't dead but he was close to it. A metal black masked covered his blood smudged face along with a scarf just like EarserHeads.

"Shinsou where are you hurt? Talk to me!" His darkened eyes fell to his side. I damn near dragged him inside my studio apartment and placed him onto my couch.

Why would he come to me first?! And not the ER I don't even have a healing quirk I can't help him... I'm useless to him.

I nervously lifted his shirt and his eyes fluttered closed.

Don't fucking die! Not right now.

A deep gash in his side oozed blood.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I snatched my shirt off my body and pressed into his side trying to slow the bleeding. He raised his hand and placed it on his mask pulling it off. His fingers were stained with blood and his bottom lip was swollen due to a small cut.

"Didn't think it was this bad..." he weekly chuckled.

"Don't..." I said, my voice was a bit shaky.

His hand fell on top of mine.

"I'm sorry I should've seen the calls."

"It's fine. Just focus on not dying for me idiot." I said standing from the floor, "J-Just keep the pressure, I'm going to get bandages. Keep talking to me. Ok?"

He pressed into his side, "Ok...." I let my hand slip away and ran to my bathroom. "Shinsou are you doing ok?" I screamed searching from left to right for some banging, peroxide and a thread and needle.

Not a sound was heard, "Shinsou?!"

I ran back into the open room with the things in my shaking hands. He was leaning back against my fridge, his shirt off hand holding my pajama shirt to his wound as he downed a bottle of Hennessy from my cupboard.

He let out a growl as the glass parted from his lips. "Fine." He replied. Putting the bottle to his mouth once more.

That's..... hot....

He's on the verge of dying you dumb bitch.

Right!

I walked over to him and threw the two things on my island counter.

~Hitoshi~

Three was normally my limit. But here I am downing a bottle of Hennessy after being stabbed by a villain. I didn't know why I came to Y/N first, maybe because I trust her. She doesn't know that.... I could see terror in her eyes. She was freaking out. My eyes narrowed on the needle and thread. I trusted her. Trusted her to sew me closed but she couldn't do it with shaky hands.

"Calm...., you're doing fine." She looked up at me.

"Am I?"

"Yes." I reassured her. Her L/D/brown eyes closed and she took in a breath. I downed the last bit of liquor and moved towards her.

I took her warm cheek into my palm. "Three is my limit and I drank a whole bottle.... so we better move fast." Her eyes searched my face before she shook her head in agreement.

I laid across the couch, my hands resting above my head. I didn't trust myself, I already felt my body heating up and my head going to shit.

"I'm going to start now." She softly said holding the peroxide above my wound. I shifted my hips. She only stared at the wound, not moving an inch.

"Y/N-"

"I know, I know.... what if I fuck up?" She asked.

"You won't......" I weekly smiled.

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

She helped me up, I'd been coaching her through the whole thing.... Though the alcohol had my mind sworling. Y/N helped me up, throwing one of my arms over her shoulder supporting my staggering movements. "Let's get you cleaned up, Toshi." I found myself staring down at her. It wasn't the nickname, and it wasn't her exposed chest -I had more respect than that- it was her plump lips, how dare I tease her.

"Y/N........"

She hummed in response lifting her head, her gorgeous eyes meeting mine.

"Nothing...."