Forty

*

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Shinsou

"Keep yourself out of trouble."

"....Yeah, I know Shota." I muttered back as I slipped my hoodie back on.

"Keys are on the counter." He says as I reach the house door. I pause for a second...

He's offering his car?

Take a deep breath in and turn around, "Okay."

I didn't think bleeding out on Aizawa's gym mats would earn me his car. He never seems to fail me. I guess this was his way of saying I need to keep my ass hidden when I'm injured. He's right.

I should thank him next time I see him.

My jaw clenches, I should go see Todoroki before the club opens.... I would never show up un- annouced but it seems like I have no choice...

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

I turn into his driveway. His house is small. Cozy. surrounded by planted trees. Flowers and a small coy fish pond. He's always liked to keep things peaceful and I respect him for that.

I knocked on his door softly. Meow's came from the other side. I shifted my weight as I waited. The door finally opened with a soft squeak.

His voice was raspy and dry sounding, "Shinsou?" He must've just woken up.

Red speckled across his nose and cheeks. Like it was the middle of winter... The Plaid Pajama pants seemed to be keeping him cozy. His bare chest had risen before falling.

"Come in..." He said, stepping out of the way. I hated to be so quiet around him. Knowing the roles were always switched half the time. He shuffled into his house before me. I wouldn't think he was completely trusting in me but for him to walk in first without a care in the world....

I close the door behind me as I let out a nervous sound and bow "Sorry for waking you." I watch as he walks over to the big open kitchen and takes out a spoon. I then watch him cover it in his hand and freeze it.

"Aizawa called. You need to see a doctor, not me, Shinsou." I froze in place. My torso still bowed.

Aizawa called?

His steps get closer, "If it's as bad as he says it is, my ice won't help for long a week tops. Lemme see." I slowly stood, I had a few inches on Todo but he never seemed bothered by it. Like I never seemed bothered he was more fitter- Buffer than me.

Now looking up at me he repeats with half lidded eyes, "The gash, Shinsou."

"Right." I mutter. I lifted the side of my hoodie as he examined my stitched wound.

He hums softly, "You thought those stitches would last?" Shoto shakes his head, "Open." I do as he says and he places the spoon on my tongue. It freezes there immediately causing a chill to run down my spine. "For the pain." I close my mouth and agreeingly nod my head. Smart.

His hand envelopes my side. The pain is sharp. It's brutal.... It's agonizing... I bite down on the silver. Hard. A muffled scream emerges from me as my eyes tear up.

Fuck.........

When he finishes my head feels light and my vision blurred.

His monotoned voice snaps me back to life, "I'm no doctor. I froze it the best I can to stop blood flow. It will unthaw in a week."

A week? That's no good.

I suck in a breath as he unsticks the spoon from my mouth and walks back to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry for this pitiful favor." I say. Ashamed I have to come to a Coworker for not respecting my own body.

He drops the spoon in the sink and begins to wipe his blood stained hand with a wet towel, "That's what friends are for. Don't worry about it."

Friends?

I've done things with Todo... But I've never registered it as Friends. I've always thunk of it as two doms enjoying a sub.

He peeks over the kitchen counter and momterly eyes me, "It's my day off.... I can sleep later." His Bi- color eyes meet mine, "But I have a question to ask you."

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

Yeah, taking a beating by Aizawa then bleeding out on his mats wasn't a part of the plan. Then taking his car and getting a friend to fix me up momentarily reeeeally wasn't a part of the plan.

I look in the mirror and fix my tie. You could never go wrong with a suit...... even if you're completely over dressed. I partially let out a huff before I was stopped by my phone ringing. My eyes squinted as I looked at the screen. It wasn't unusual for the agency I work under to be calling at a time like this.... But it was usually uncalled for.

"Hello?" I spoke professionally into the phone.

"Hitoshi."

My concern heightened, "Gang Orca?"

His voice was stern and deep, "We lost track of the L.O.V...... Specifically Himiko Toga."

Fuck.

I sucked in a disappointed breath, "Okay..."

"That's not all." I could hear the frustration in his voice rise, "We have also been missing key evidence from this case."

"Shit.... Orca. How did this happen?!" I unevenly snapped out.

"We suspect she disguised herself as Hero, 'Ugravity' and went into the evidence room. This offence will be handled to full extent. On BOTH the agencies and villains side."

I pinch the bridge of my nose quickly in full arrtation. I seem to be falling over and over again. There was nothing I could do about the evidence breach but I felt the weight of this fully extinguishing me.

"I train my codeats to take full procedure........ Even with their coworkers. I am greatly disappointed in them. This not only puts the agency at breach but it puts a civilian's safety at breach and that is not what we stand for."

Our final words were exchanged. I hung up the phone and a long aggravated sound left my mouth. That's when I flipped around, grabbed the car keys and stopped. My hand paused over the counter in confusion.

My carton of cigs had disappeared........ I walk over to the trash and pop the lid open with one step to the pedal that controls it. I squeeze my eyes shut in complete stress. My cigarettes were now in the trash crushed up and broken.

My fist closes around Aizawa's keys. Y/N always seems to be on my mind.... Even in the worst ways possible.

And even in my needest moments ever..... I'd still die for that girl.

*AN: I've been working on more of the Kirishima story DONT worry🙂 Also the K. Denki one will be on its way!!

Im now working on the ending of mirror me 🥲 sad to say. But I enjoyed y'all's readings and comments.

-much love, yamz 🖤 remember to follow🌟