Thirty-Nine

*

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Shinsou

"This is round six... You know I have to leave soon and you choose to get your ass beat for the third time in a row."

I chuckled, which earned a scowl from Aizawa. I had an hour to get back to my place and shower and get dressed before Y/N's show. I didn't want to be late.... But I still had to teach the old man a lesson or two about what happens when you fake attack me on the streets...

"I suppose Three to Three is getting my ass beat?" He smirked.

"Get over your self," I slightly chuckle, "Im aching."

"Those hickeys on your neck tell me you're completely fine."

I smirked, "You talkin' about my sex life, old man?"

"Am I?" It was a rhetorical question, something quick to distract me... But he wasn't slick. I could see him slowly getting into a fighting stance.

I quickly amplified the volume on my mask. But as I pulled my hand away I could already see his bloodshot eyes glowing red. Secondly his hair came up.

Fuck.. I thought.

He wants to do this the old fashioned way.

"Fine." I snorted. I threw my mask to the ground.

Aizawa charged at me slamming me to the blue mat under us. I had to give him props, he was getting older he never let that take a toll on his ability to put me on my ass. It was a struggle to flip over but I finally was able to get him on his stomach.

I wasn't a complete bastard though.. I was cautious of his knees. He'd hate me if he knew I was getting soft on him... but I'd rather him still be able to beat others' ass outside of me.

My arm came around his throat as I put him in a head-lock. I knew he wouldn't give up that easily though. He's had years of teaching students how to use their quirk. A lousy head-lock wasn't going to put him down.

His elbow met my hip. A sharp pain shot up my side. I released the man and toppled over with a groan.

"Fuuuuucking hell!...." I mule. Aizawa lifted to his feet and slowly walked over to the cabinet on the other side of the room. Seconds later he dropped to his knees right next to me.

A medical kid was placed next to me, "Let me see." His words were flat yet full of concern.

A hiss escaped my lips as I hesitantly pulled down the side of my pants. Enough he could perfectly see my hip. His eyes flickered over my side. Slowly getting wider and wider...

"Shit."

~Y/N~

"So this nigga ordered you a fucking desiner dress and didn't get head?!" Cliffy said oh - so - shocked.

I bashfully smiled, "He won't let me... y'kno...." Cliffy's mouth dropped open.

A chuckle erupted from her, "So he doesn't want head.... He Likes paying for you.... And you basically live at his house? Yeah he's in love."

"What?" I was more - so shocked she'd say something like that.... Love was a strong word. And Toshi and I have never said it to each other.....

Jack smiled,"So you aren't a virgin anymore!?"

I let out a nervous but truth telling laugh.

Jack continued to spread F/color nail polish over my toes as his next question filled the room, "How's the sex between you two?"

"JACK!" Cliffy hissed, smacking him with her magazine.

My cheeks started to heat...

God, how Is the sex between us?

Aiko mumbled something under her breath as she looked down at Jack.

"Okayyy I didn't mean it like that." He said un-thusiastically as he rolled his eyes, He smiled, "Mean.... like the last time."

Like that's any better....

I let out a huff, "I mean....... It was soft..."

"Soft?" Cliffy questioned.

"Yeah, He wasn't as rough as normal. Matter a fact he barely manhandled me at all..." All of their eyes widened and a small smile Appeared on Jack's face.

".....He... he made love to you!"

I jolted at Aiko's statement. Cliffy and Jack were completely shocked as well. Me on one hand didn't know how to process what just came out of her mouth. Toshi said he doesn't do the 'making love' thing... So why would it change now?

"That was out of charter..." Cliffy mumbled, still shocked.

"-No but think about it..." Jack called, "Men fuck just to fuck... We have kinks and shit but for him to completely invalidate his own to slow fuck you.... Then you must be something special...."

I racked my mind for everything he said that night.... 'Want my dick in your pussy? Do it yourself. Go ahead, take it. I'm yours aren't I? I'll get you preg-'

"Earth to Y/N?!" Cliffy waved, I quickly snapped out of the trance his dirty talk put me in. "Maybe he's conflicted?..."

I let out a huff, "Don't overthink it. We had a slight argument before, Then it got emotional..."

Aiko clenched her teeth. Jack followed.

"Well I kno' one thing...This man has his hands full and so do you."