i | Letter & Disclaimer

An open letter for old and new incoming readers of this story

Hello, this is Areum. The writer of this novel. This story will be uneditted until it was finished. After a day or so of completing this story, it will be go under revisioning and rewriting. Errors and grammars will be editted for better reading experience and rewriting will also occur because along the way of writing this novel, there are scenes in my mind that I know are needed to be added here. Some scenes will change but I assure you the flow will remain the same as it is from the very original version. Thanks for supporting me and my story!

~

- Plagiarism is a Crime -

"No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic and mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the publisher."

~

- Disclaimer -

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I find nothing wrong with this disclaimer, except that it won't work in many instances.

Copyright ©2022 Arcanum_Writes

Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.

Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing